Cultivated Reef

Ecotech Xr15 Lighting Schedule on Nuvo 20

daves88

Hey guys,

Just purchased this light.. hopeing someone could provide their schedule and intensities?

How are people finding this light on the setup? is the 120degree lense required?

Thanks in advance.

Its only as complex as you want to make it. If the Radion has the option to chose Spectrum like their AI brand I would just simply select one of the spectrums 14k, 20k, etc and go with that it really is the most beginner friendly to be honest.

As for individually adjusting each channel personally I set white/green channels to 10% to start off with and my Blues/Violets/UV all to 85% and bump them up 5% weekly till The B/V/UV are @ 100% and top the White/Green off around 35-40% But there are several variances such as size of tank, what kind of corals do you have, how high off the water is the fixture, your color preference etc. If your new to LED I hate being the one to break it to you but LED is in no way as simplistic as a T5 or Halide there is a learning curve and in most cases you will learn the most with trial and error.

Good luck

Archived