inTank Media Baskets

My first saltwater pico aquarium 2.5G

ulchevy

A AGA 2.5G with a nano HOB filter,1 nano powerhead,2.5lbs of liverock,3 lbs of live sand, 100₩ led corallive lamp.

Today is my first day of the setup now I play the waiting game, waiting for all to cycle in. Will see where this project lead to.

Same here. I set up a 2.5g AGA with an AC20 HOB day before yesterday. LFS going out of business so their live rock was $1.00/lb and everything else 90% off. Wish I'd gotten their a few days earlier... most of the good stuff was already gone. Still trying to decide what I want to get for lighting.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what you decide to do with yours!

Edit: oops. It's an AC50, not AC20.

HarryPotter

I know I forgot the pic trying to figure out how to upload them

Upload to photobucket, click share, copy the "direct" link, paste it here :)

Mind if I share mine? New light should be in on Monday and I'll be modding my AC50 and adding that this weekend.

1D700E87-9AD9-4B9E-B9C4-AC958F04F907_zps

fishfreak0114

If it's a iPhone, using photobucket, log in to your account in your phone. Click upload an choose to take a pic from your photo album. Mine never works if I click take photo. Then it will upload and you will probably have to go on a larger device to access the links to post them here. The pics will show up under mobile uploads. Hope that helps?

It was well cured rock from my lfs and the sand was generously seeded from my 12g. I've been testing, but everything is indicating I won't have a cycle, or at least so minor as to not be detectable.

I had a little plug of boring brown palys that I threw in to see and they are doing great. I figure I'll give it a few more days and if all good I'll start adding the real goodies in!

If it's a iPhone, using photobucket, log in to your account in your phone. Click upload an choose to take a pic from your photo album. Mine never works if I click take photo. Then it will upload and you will probably have to go on a larger device to access the links to post them here. The pics will show up under mobile uploads. Hope that helps?

Mine works fine from my phone. After uploading the pic to photobucket, select the pic and tap the 'i' in a circle on the bottom left.

FDFC581F-E0B9-4B91-A869-D1ED83263266_zps

Then tap the IMG code and it will copy the link for you.

EF9B2919-DAB1-416B-B67C-DE293A42E4DE_zps

Then just long press into your text you are posting here and hit paste.

This are some of my pics...and something I found will I was changing the layout

Thanks that makes it easier to upload pics now

Archived