Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nanofreaks feedback!

Nanofreak79

Nanofreak79

I started this a little late, but decided a page for my items I've sold to get feedback. I consider myself as having 100% positive, and if someone were to ever have anything, but, I wouldtake care of issue ASAP!

Please leave your feedback here, even a earlier purchase could be put here as well, thank you!

Great guy to work with. Shipped out the item fast and as advertised. Would definitely buy from again!!

Thanks

Jeff

Bought a 2 bulb T5HO fixture from him and it was shipped very quickly. It came in the box of a maxspect razor and included the original foam inserts for the maxspect. Since this was a smaller fixture, it still fit in just fine and arrived in one piece with everything working.

Steensj2004

Bought Network adapter from nano, came well packaged, shipping was fast, looked like brand new! Works perfectly. A+++, will do business again!!!!Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey, this is really late feedback but I just saw your pm so here you go!

Bought a LED light system from nanofreak and the transaction went smoothly and shipped the product as soon as he received payment. Would buy from again, thanks!

• 3 months later...

Bought a Maxspect Razor with T5 retro. Everything went smoothly and seller maintained great communication throughout. Seller is also a pro packer! T5's arrived undamaged even without protection of a fixture. Will buy from again! A+

Archived