Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bio Cube 29 Update new equipment and livestock:)

Matteo

Finally bought the Tunze ATO and seriously don't know what I didn't have one before. Best purchase ever. Also swapped my prime out for Dave's Nano Box Duo, was a little skeptical at first but Dave's product and customer service proved me wrong. I am getting some parts to make my Duo 4 channel controllable. Great quality light and output and corals look great. No shadows in my tank at all. Got some new sps and lps along with some fish:) The Potters Wrasse is my favorite along with my new Proaquatix Snowflake Clowns. Fricken bought the a purple tipped anemone for the maroon clown but it likes the sand bed and my Maroon likes the hairy mushrooms. You may think the live stock is pushing it but I have almost no algae and I am still working on getting my fuge together.

Cant upload other pics and they are way under 1MB:(

help!

You may think the live stock is pushing it but I have almost no algae and I am still working on getting my fuge together.

It's not just a concern about nutrients or even the bio-filter. A full grown Maroon Clown grows to about a half a foot. It's a big fish and won't get along with your Ocellaris Clowns as it matures. Also the Potter's Wrasse should probably have a larger tank.

Cant upload other pics and they are way under 1MB:(

help!

Pick a photo site and upload your pics there. Then you can just paste the links.

It's not just a concern about nutrients or even the bio-filter. A full grown Maroon Clown grows to about a half a foot. It's a big fish and won't get along with your Ocellaris Clowns as it matures. Also the Potter's Wrasse should probably have a larger tank.

Pick a photo site and upload your pics there. Then you can just paste the links.

Agree with this. Especially the maroon. Those are mean and very territorial. My LFS has a full grown maroon (5+ inches long) in a 125 gallon and he can't keep any other clowns in there as the maroon will bully them to death.

The clown is still a baby and for now he's okay. I am very aware of the size and when becomes more territorial and larger I will either remove him or upgrade tanks. For now he swims with the others all the time. Along with the wrasse.

I had a 4" maroon in my 90g, he had been with me since the beginning and always dominated every tank I had. He was a mean bastard. He would go out of his way to bully every fish in the tank they didn't even have to be close to his frogspawn.

Archived