Wed 1 gallon

Thu 1 gallon

Fri 1 gallon

Sat no

Sun no

In total 5 gallon do you think thats enough i dont have skimmer

How big is the tank?

BONJOUR!

How big is the tank? What type of coral do you keep (SPS,LPS,ETC)? How many and witch type of fish do you keep? Do you perform KH,MG,CA tests?

All these factors are necessary to answer your question correctly. (:

Au Revoir!

As long as you are siphoning detritus with your water change, you could do the daily water change with good results.

The lps are going to require KH dosing at some point, grab a test kit for KH and Calcium and keep them in check.

HarryPotter

I think daily water change i less stress on fish than big weekly water change :)

+1

To me it makes sense that changing little amounts of water 5 days a week is better than one 5g water change because the parameters won't swing as much. Like I try to do one 5g change a week rather than a 10g change every two weeks- same amount, but less shocking

If your going to be doing 5 water changes a week at only 1 Gallon of water per day I would suggest automating the process. To me it's like when you buy a brand new car and for the first couple months your cleaning it out religiously then you get to a point before to long and its like ahh f*ck it! If you have an Apex I would recommend a DOS that could do the Gallon water change spread out throughout the day, otherwise Im sure there's several other tactics with pumps and float switches that can be done.

Archived