Top Shelf Aquatics

My Rembrandt

PicoSavvy

HarryPotter

Harryjsinger like always thanks for the recommendation. Do you know what they use to attach the rock, are they magnetically attached or do they hang on the side.

The Skyscape connector comes in Clear, Black, or white to blend in regardless of tank wall color.

- Can be customized to fit any tank wall thickness

- Can be customized into any shape or design on request

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok bro thanks for the info. Since when did petco start selling

platinum clownfish, I was just in petco and saw an awesome pair of platinum clownfish, I felt bad for them because they were house in what seemed like 10 gallons of water with a yellow tang and a very scared angelfish, I wanted to buy them, if only my tank was bigger.

20150725_203809_zpsdxebs6th.jpg

Ora clownfish really, so petco at least get their fish from a good place. I just wish they take better care of them. I really want to buy them, I would have to if I had a suitable tank to put them in. They were really small two, barely bigger than 1 inch

More gadgets are on the way. I just place an order for my automatic water change pumps and a chill Solutions CSXC-1 Chiller. Also a Cobalt OXY-PRO air pumps, finally found a cool looking pump to go with the beautiful mame skimmer

Man everytime I pick up a package deliver by usps I swear it looks like they played football with it, well at least my water change pump is here

Well last time I buy used medical equipment of ebay. The automatic water change pump came when I unwrapped the pump from the bubble wrap the front protective panel came off and now that I want to return the pump the seller does not want to pay me back for the tubing of the pump because I took it out of its packaging even though I didn't even run water true them. Plus I have to pay return shipping. He says it cosmetic damage, but damage is damage, being cosmetic or not

That's not good. Hope you figure everything out alright. I'm really liking the tanks basis so far.

Sure did bro. Tomorrow I will be shipping the pump back to it seller and I just placed an order for a kore 5th. The kore will do everything I want. Ato, auto water change and 5 channel dosing which is great since I plan on running zeovit. I will probably sell my Spectrapure U.P.L.C. Ultra-Precise Leveler and nano doser since I don't need them now or keep them for Rembrandt 2 my nps coral only tank

Cameron6796

Well I finally asked Skyscape for a quote for a custom aquascape for my tank

They responded to me in 2 days and it's 70$ I believe for the ones they use in the spec tanks but I figured I could make one like that so held off. I'll find the ones they use for the fluval edge it's so sick.

We are currently working out the details. The person working with me has been very Helpful and very understanding, even to all the requirements I have set.

I would recommend them.

Ora clownfish really, so petco at least get their fish from a good place. I just wish they take better care of them. I really want to buy them, I would have to if I had a suitable tank to put them in. They were really small two, barely bigger than 1 inch

I hate Ora lol.I picked up two skunk clowns day they came in to my lfs and they had brooklynella.

O man I am sorry for that. I bought a pair of clownfish from them for my first saltwater tank and they came in great condition always happy and swimming all the time. This was some years ago so I guess their quality could have gone down.

HarryPotter

O man I am sorry for that. I bought a pair of clownfish from them for my first saltwater tank and they came in great condition always happy and swimming all the time. This was some years ago so I guess their quality could have gone down.

Also got ORA true percs from the LFS when they had a sale. I like the classics :)

(Oh in perfect health and REALLY a fat haha)

Any one watch this episode of tank they had a robot arm that feed the fish in the tank now that is cool.

e61ae94cfa89d740900613915c495061_zpsncns

And Harryjsinger it was the same with my fish happy and fat

Hay USPS do you know the definition of fragile? Since you clearly don't here it is: frag·ile = easily broken or damaged.

Well at least my chiller is here. If it does not work USPS are going to have one pissed off dude, at their door front.

20150729_143632_zpsedqchqhz.jpg

Ok man I will let you know. The main thing that I like about this chiller is that you don't need to drill your tank unlike the ice probe and the water block is completely safe it is made out of HDPE (high density polyethylene), plus it can act as both a chiller and heater

Zeovit, zeovit man do I want to run that system on my tank. Everytime I see a tank running on zeovit is like seeing the rainbow of corals.

And my mame silence cap is on its way.

Well back from petco and happy to say my little dudes are still there.

20150730_191956_zpsj0wpzzqz.jpg

And I also bought this little volume measuring set for the tank

2015-07-30_09-09-32_zpspyybs1qu.jpg

Wait,you're going to run Zeo on this tank ?! What're you wanting to run. If you want to know anything about it lol ask me. I dosed almost everything when I had primarily all sps in my 2g and it did more harm that good. Within the first 2 weeks,I lost 75-80% of my sps.

You can achieve those amazing colors with regular water changes,phol's xtra and meaty foods. But that's just my opinion.

Really it killed your sps. Man I was really liking zeovit, everytime I see a zeovit tank I am amazed of the color they have. Apart from phol's xtra and meaty foods do you recommend anything else. For water change I am think about doing 25 percent of the total system volume.

Archived