Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

CHOOSING MY FIRST LED LIGHT

elusianzxelo

Ok i will give him other try...i want tha light from him..it seems good...but i just got questions

Fair enough. I'm sure he will be responding as soon as he can.

Also the prices in Daves first post have since change. A duo with the bluefish is now only 450. His website nanoboxreef.com has all the prices.

elusianzxelo

well guys, I end up getting the RX15w Pro, I am still messing with the light, but so far so good, I personally really like this, it is much better then the CF quad light that comes with my tank. I also removed one of the stock water pump in the back and added an wave maker and about the build an mesh lid for my self on Saturday. Next will be:

1. AquaMaxx HOB-1 Hang-on-back protein skimmer

2. Elos Aqua test kit

3. Red Sea Algas control multi NO3/PO4 tester

4. Red Sea Reef Foundation Pro CA/ALK/MG multi test kit

5. Coral Rx Coral Dip

After that I am ready for coral!! =)

post-88319-0-59165300-1437163829_thumb.jpg

HarryPotter

well guys, I end up getting the RX15w Pro, I am still messing with the light, but so far so good, I personally really like this, it is much better then the CF quad light that comes with my tank. I also removed one of the stock water pump in the back and added an wave maker and about the build an mesh lid for my self on Saturday. Next will be:

1. AquaMaxx HOB-1 Hang-on-back protein skimmer

2. Elos Aqua test kit

3. Red Sea Algas control multi NO3/PO4 tester

4. Red Sea Reef Foundation Pro CA/ALK/MG multi test kit

5. Coral Rx Coral Dip

After that I am ready for coral!! =)

Why did you remove a pump? IMO you need them for filtration!

An InTank media basket is probably the best investment for you; double the filtration for under $50!

elusianzxelo

Hello Harry,

I removed 1 pump only, I now have 1 pump going plus the additional wave maker.

I removed it because the pump creates too much heat and force my tank at a pretty high temp, I will have move water flow once I install an skimmer. =)

Also I am going to get an intank media basket, forgot to put that on my list.

and also since I remove one of the pump, I can use it when I dip the coral....haha save me some $$$$

12_egg_Omelette

If your dipping coral in a bucket large enough to fit a bump you're going to be using a lot more coral rx. Just use a disposable straw and stir it.

Archived