SaltCritters.com

Zia's Corals Live ON!

ReefWeeds

I thought it would be fun to start a thread to track the progress of all the NR members who will be taking possession of some of Zia's goodies. This way, Zia can check in while he's "tankless" and see how his babies are doing.

Can't wait for my shipment!

Click here for Zia's thread and here for Zia's sale thread.

HarryPotter

Great idea! Sadly I'm not going to be getting any (maybe ill get the next generation from another reefer?) but it sounds awesome!

Markburns43

It would be awsome if everyone who bought when the time came if zia wanted to start a tank again could throw him some frags back ,if any body had some in the future to give, i will if i can.

It would be awsome if everyone who bought when the time came if zia wanted to start a tank again could throw him some frags back ,if any body had some in the future to give, i will if i can.

Exactly, Mark! Wouldn't that be cool?

Awesome idea! I'm getting a few things from Zia, I'll be sure to post when they arrive. :)

That is my intent. I'm only getting one frag but I fully intend to send him a frag back once he (inevitably) is back up and running.

You're going to need a bigger tank :D.

You're on to my secret plan :ninja:

Once these guys outgrow this tank I'll HAVE to get a bigger tank!

You're on to my secret plan :ninja:

Once these guys outgrow this tank I'll HAVE to get a bigger tank!

Yay to bigger tanks! wow, those frags look great!

Nice frags! I'm looking forward to this thread; I followed! I have 16+ frags coming :)

Can't wait to see whatcha got!!!

Those are some super nice frags. I can't wait to get mine. I pretty much got 1 of everything I feel like lol

I got the SPS pack, 2 gorgs, and a piece of sponge. That's what I ordered. I got all that plus 2 large paly frags, zia toadstool, and a nice large montipora frag. The SPS are in the tank, the others are being acclimated while I try to figure out how I'm going to mount them. I can't wait to move into my house and get a bigger tank. I'll take a picture of everything once the lights come on. The SPS are already happy.

Archived