Top Shelf Aquatics

Loving the IM Gourmet Grazer!

HarryPotter

HarryPotter

Bought the IM Gourmet Grazer from Marine Depot and its great! No losing algae sheets down the overflow or into the rocks, and all the tangs have a turn :)

7C988069-A6D3-4CA9-92CC-73AC6603D26F_zps

F5F6367A-5C40-44D6-A0F5-EEC196D853D0_zps

619A9929-0998-4D43-A2EC-0398BB7263A0_zps

HarryPotter

You have 2 tangs?

Or 3 ?

Its a tank I take care of, my uncle's.

Yellow Tang, Sailfin Tang, Blue tang

HarryPotter

:lol:

Thinking about getting some tangs... Maybe a pair of sailfin tangs? Ive heard that if paired they are happy and don't mind being confined!

Marine Depot

Bought the IM Gourmet Grazer from Marine Depot and its great! No losing algae sheets down the overflow or into the rocks, and all the tangs have a turn :)

7C988069-A6D3-4CA9-92CC-73AC6603D26F_zps

F5F6367A-5C40-44D6-A0F5-EEC196D853D0_zps

619A9929-0998-4D43-A2EC-0398BB7263A0_zps

Thank you for shopping and sharing with us! I shot a link to this thread over to IM so they can see, too! :wub:

HarryPotter

Thank you for shopping and sharing with us! I shot a link to this thread over to IM so they can see, too! :wub:

Woo HOO! You can tell them I wouldn't mind if they sent a Nuvo my way- any size! ;)

Nickbruh510

Yes I just order its pretty amazing it hd all my angelfish eating seaweed instantly ten times better than the clip

Markburns43

Looks like it keeps it pretty secure and they nip what they want out of it without taking the whole sheet of a clip, great design!

HarryPotter

Yes I just order its pretty amazing it hd all my angelfish eating seaweed instantly ten times better than the clip

Haha nope! Keeping this forever.

Not even exaggerating- this is a game changer for me. The yellow tang, which has always been somewhat skinny, is not a chubby little fish that is prettier than ever.

Yep! Love it! Plus if you have more that one tang they can take turns :)

Looks like it keeps it pretty secure and they nip what they want out of it without taking the whole sheet of a clip, great design!

Yep! Easy to put the algae sheet in as well :-)

Nickbruh510

I like how I never put my hands in the tank getting the clip. I magnet the grazer up the wall and then it seems to just pop out of the water?

Thinking about getting some tangs... Maybe a pair of sailfin tangs? Ive heard that if paired they are happy and don't mind being confined!

I'm pretty sure you're joking, right? RIGHT????

HarryPotter

I'm pretty sure you're joking, right? RIGHT????

Yes Stella.... Its a joke :lol:

I know Sailfins get too big- Ill just pick up a pair of Yellow Tangs or a few dozen Blue Tangs

Archived