Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS/FT: My Archon for your Apex

HarryPotter

Any comments on how well this works compared to the ReefKeeper series? I know the ReefKeeper had/has issues with the net module and I'm wondering if this has the same issues:/

HarryPotter

Any comments on how well this works compared to the ReefKeeper series? I know the ReefKeeper had/has issues with the net module and I'm wondering if this has the same issues:/

Dunno, haven't set it up. However it's really easy to connect to your wifi and have Internet access- it makes its own wifi network at first, and you just connect to that network ("Archon") and put in your wifi password. Really easy

Dunno, haven't set it up. However it's really easy to connect to your wifi and have Internet access- it makes its own wifi network at first, and you just connect to that network ("Archon") and put in your wifi password. Really easy

That sounds awesome. Do you have a price for those that don't have an Apex to trade?

HarryPotter

That sounds awesome. Do you have a price for those that don't have an Apex to trade?

Retails over $600 (Ph,ORP, 2x PB4, etc) so looking for $500. It's new!

HarryPotter

Willing to negotiate! :-)

I have two PC4s

I know. I currently have 3 PC4s and an SL1. I just need to have some sort of hand held controller. Something that I don't have to have my phone on me just to feed the tank. That's one of the reasons I like the RKL so much. If the Archon actually had a head unit then I might have taken it off your hands already. haha. Doesn't help that I just bought a new T5HO fixture and spent $80 on coral:/

HarryPotter

I know. I currently have 3 PC4s and an SL1. I just need to have some sort of hand held controller. Something that I don't have to have my phone on me just to feed the tank. That's one of the reasons I like the RKL so much. If the Archon actually had a head unit then I might have taken it off your hands already. haha. Doesn't help that I just bought a new T5HO fixture and spent $80 on coral:/

Damn...... *cries*

NEED CORAL. SCREW CONTROLLERS.

Mmmmmm wywiwyg Rasta colony

Archived