ReefCleaners.org

Hello! :-) I have 180 liter Cube! I'm from Poland.

marking

Welcome! :)

I have your site / web portal www.Akwarysta.EU, but I do not know if he could be here this name if you do not ask for its removal :).

I love the marine aquarium hobby, I have a 180 liter aquarium in the form of blocks with dimensions 55X55X60 :), in the form of approximately 7 months, including arrangement of rocks from about 3 months.

This lighting T5 24W X 5 pieces.

The skimmer Schuran 120.

Here's a link to my aquarium

on Youtube channel :). The film lasts about five minutes, are close-ups of corals, as well as the view from different angles. Live rock is drilled and set to acrylic rods.

Waiting for your opinions about the aquarium! :)

best wishes

Mariusz

charnelhouse

I'm sure it's completely unintentional, but to come in and introduce yourself by inviting everybody to click on a link is a somewhat suspect method of gaining internet friends.

Post some pics and etc. before trying to get into our virtual skivvies....

Welcome back :).

No online friend did not come to me, I just think that the film is a better method to show the tank :). How do you generally like it? :) Something can you change? :)

P.S. If I wished to gain subscribers overall I would give cable channel with a link to confirm, Then a window will pop up to subscribe to the window, also on the truth that was not the goal.

Have a nice day :).

Sorry i used google translator.

Welcome back! :)

And as no one comment on something? Maybe something by you might want to change? :)

Well cordially greet! :)

Have a nice day! :)

Archived