Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

I'm wondering about Miss Pickles's well-being

Did she survive another night?

Jack seems to have a burroito obsession.

I don't live too far from Jack. I could go save her if it becomes necessary LOL. And get some free chicken eggs while I'm at it :).
  • Like 2

I don't live too far from Jack. I could go save her if it becomes necessary LOL. And get some free chicken eggs while I'm at it :).

so it's okay to eat unborn pet chickens, but not pet donkeys?
  • Like 4

I'm wondering about Miss Pickles's well-being

Did she survive another night?

Jack seems to have a burroito obsession.

Hmmmm, the world may never know.

I do LOVE me some burritos.

Rescue? She's yours. I'll drop her off tomorrow.

I glued down my starboard. 48 hour cure time. Then water.

My Kole all of a sudden looks to have caught the Tank AIDS. All of a sudden he's lost all color and doesn't look right? All three fish in the 40 have been in there from the beginning in QT. Nothing has been added.....WTF? Cursed 40b.

• Like 1

Hmmmm, the world may never know.

I do LOVE me some burritos.

Rescue? She's yours. I'll drop her off tomorrow.

I glued down my starboard. 48 hour cure time. Then water.

My Kole all of a sudden looks to have caught the Tank AIDS. All of a sudden he's lost all color and doesn't look right? All three fish in the 40 have been in there from the beginning in QT. Nothing has been added.....WTF? Cursed 40b.

Aww man, Jack :( That sucks.

• Like 1

Wait, you have fish?

No.....not exactly.

I cut out pictures from a fish book, laminated them and stuck them in a crappy tank.

Good luck man. I hope they pull through. That wrasse is awesome

Thanks, man.

I've had the wrasse for over 5 years now....my favorite.

• Like 3

No.....not exactly.

I cut out pictures from a fish book, laminated them and stuck them in a crappy tank.

Thanks, man.

I've had the wrasse for over 5 years now....my favorite.

I hope they pull through, Jack. You have some bad tank mojo. Get your cube going and change that frown upside down!

• Like 1

I hope they pull through, Jack. You have some bad tank mojo. Get your cube going and change that frown upside down!

I'm trying to. The ich thing just slowed things down a bit. Going to set up a frag tank and observe the coral before adding them to the cube. The wife will be stoked to find that one day in the near future. :^ )

The fish will make it......they did last time.....2 or 3 years ago.

• Like 2

Nothing big......one of those rockmag ledge pieces.......going on the overflow box.

You around this week?

Nice.

Unless I get a Job I will probably be around...Hawaii may have to wait till I get a job. :D I was supossed to be going to Hawaii to put my step dads ashes out to sea. But the funds were not there. Hard to ask my mom to fund my family of 4 for a trip like that. She is putting his ashes in a cool conch shaped urn and putting them out to sea so he can spend eternity on vacation.

• Like 2

Nice.

Unless I get a Job I will probably be around...Hawaii may have to wait till I get a job. :D I was supossed to be going to Hawaii to put my step dads ashes out to sea. But the funds were not there. Hard to ask my mom to fund my family of 4 for a trip like that. She is putting his ashes in a cool conch shaped urn and putting them out to sea so he can spend eternity on vacation.

My cousin was done the same way. My uncle paddled out on his board and spread his ashes.

Have you applied at the airport or a waste water treatment center? I no some guys making bank.......and they can barely tie their own shoes.

My cousin was done the same way. My uncle paddled out on his board and spread his ashes.

Have you applied at the airport or a waste water treatment center? I no some guys making bank.......and they can barely tie their own shoes.

yep tested for the city last week. I was 1 of 4 to get an interview. I will know more next week. Test for the wastewater on Wednesday

• Like 2

yep tested for the city last week. I was 1 of 4 to get an interview. I will know more next week. Test for the wastewater on Wednesday

Nicely done.

The retirement is pretty F'ing good.

• Like 2