Coral Vue Hydros

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Is this a new tank or one you had set up previously? Looks like dead coralline algae on the back wall, which is why I ask. I tried to find pico aquariums and didn't see them online. Are they still in business and I'm just online search challenged? :lol:

LOL, old tank I picked up awhile back.

I'm not sure if they're still around or not..............

• Like 2

LOL, old tank I picked up awhile back.

I'm not sure if they're still around or not..............

I don't see them as a sponsor and couldn't find them when I searched..unless they changed their name :unsure:.
  • Like 1

I don't see them as a sponsor and couldn't find them when I searched..unless they changed their name :unsure:.

I heard they went out of business a year or so ago.

I like the scape Jack. Is it just me, or does it look kind of like a snake, with the head on the right end?

Rock%20Arch%20FTS.jpg

Not the final version....but getting closer.

After getting everything epoxied, I'll let it sit in my sump for a while before setting up the new tank.

In this picture, the right hand side looks kind of like a cobra. Very cool :D

• Like 3

I heard they went out of business a year or so ago.

I like the scape Jack. Is it just me, or does it look kind of like a snake, with the head on the right end?

In this picture, the right hand side looks kind of like a cobra. Very cool :D

Hmmm, ya...it kinda does now that you mention it!

On the top down view, it reminded me of some sort of backbone/spine towards the left.

I think I may add sand and toss a Jawfish or shrimp/goby pair in......not sure though.

Also think I may need 2 MP10's in here instead of the gyre.......

I think they folded....

• Like 2

Picked this guy up today.....either a long polyp toad or a weeping willow toad? This shows the polyps at about 1/2 their extension from what they were at the store.....they were a good 1" long. It's a cool little guy...... whatever he is.

Long20Polyp20Toad209-27-2016.jpg

• Like 7

Picked this guy up today.....either a long polyp toad or a weeping willow toad? This shows the polyps at about 1/2 their extension from what they were at the store.....they were a good 1" long. It's a cool little guy...... whatever he is.

Looks nice Jack!

• Like 3

Looks nice Jack!

Thanks, man! I'm actually surprised how fast he perked up. Within about 30 minutes of his frag plug removal, dip and new frag plug attachment he started extending his polyps. Can't wait to see how long he gets :huh:

• Like 1

Nice!!! I love toads. That one is cool!! It looks like the "TCN weeping willow" I got from live aquaria! Well that's before I pissed off all the toads in my tank and it decided not to polyp for months

• Like 1

Nice!!! I love toads. That one is cool!! It looks like the "TCN weeping willow" I got from live aquaria! Well that's before I pissed off all the toads in my tank and it decided not to polyp for months

I was wondering if it was....this is from vivid. Pink cap, white polyps.

Looked cool in their tank. He's all fluffy this morning......not dead!

I thought you were selling off corals to get things to fit into a smaller tank not buying more... :rolleyes:

oh ya, you're one to talk.

I tried not to ...................... :blush:

• Like 3

I was wondering if it was....this is from vivid. Pink cap, white polyps.

Looked cool in their tank. He's all fluffy this morning......not dead!

oh ya, you're one to talk.

I tried not to ...................... :blush:

Wachu talkin bout Willis? I got a 240 gallon tank to fill up. :D You should just send all your extras to me.

• Like 1