inTank Media Baskets

Ugly Tank Contest Finalists!

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

I like how all of them kept the display panel somewhat clean. But ENB knows his shit is ugly and just checked out.

Duke594 has my vote. Though all these tanks look like they're 'nice tanks' so-to-speak... Just their maintenance sucks. =)

Cencalfishguy56

I like how all of them kept the display panel somewhat clean. But ENB knows his shit is ugly and just checked out.

johnmaloney

Can we have a better picture of skunkerX's? Cant really see into the tank with all that glare :(

Cant get all the algae in the frame any closer. :)

Cant get all the algae in the frame any closer. :)

I think the problem is focus vs. just the glare... I can tell the rocks are fuzzy, just can't see the details.

Also is there a vote?

johnmaloney

I think the problem is focus vs. just the glare... I can tell the rocks are fuzzy, just can't see the details.

Also is there a vote?

The finalists will be voting on their own tanks. I haven't heard back from them all yet, but will post the results once we have them in. I think some people may be out of town with the holiday and all.

Draco03 even has a rabbit in the tank to attempt to help out. He needs more help from you John.

I think it would take a manatee or other sea cow for that tank, rabbit will not cut it. :)

Chrisl1976

My vote is for: StirCrayzy - Reef Sanctuary

Have to love a tank where the GHA is so bad it could be hosting the clowns.

Cencalfishguy56

Like a walk through the forest lol

johnmaloney

Thanks! He could lose them in there. :)

cOpo0A.png

I'll call it the poor man's planted reef tank.... If you have that much hair algae, you might as well say you have sea grass.

johnmaloney

cOpo0A.png

I'll call it the poor man's planted reef tank.... If you have that much hair algae, you might as well say you have sea grass.

THat is funny.

Archived