inTank Media Baskets

Bluefish IOS app - Frozen light graph

fairplayinc

fairplayinc

Has anyone else experienced this? Running a bluefish mini for a nano box retro in my biocube 14. Everything works well. But the light graph freezes and I can't seem to get it to update itself. I have tried logging out. I've also tried another iOS device as well as deleting the app and reinstalling. Any thoughts?

SpencerShepard

What do you mean exactly? The graph is generated fresh on each view, so it certainly shouldn't be happening. Are you trying to change something and not seeing the result?

fairplayinc

I changed the natural sun setting which should absolutely change the light graph. The setting change works as I can see it change the color of my LED output in real time. But the graph just doesn't seem to update.

Also, the current time on the graph is stuck. So it seems that there is a problem.

SpencerShepard

Okay I was able to replicate this. It was a server configuration that was causing the graph to be cached to your device. It's fixed now, but you will need to clear the cache from your device:

On Android, you can either go Settings> Application Manager > Bluefish > Clear Data, or uninstall and reinstall the app.

On iOS you will need to uninstall and reinstall the app.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Archived