Cultivated Reef

Lime Box IM10

Merthynia

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+8&ddid=299263

Keeping this here for future reference. This would be the PERFECT match to the one I already have. They are seriously my favorite coral, with mushrooms and zoas close behind. :lol:

Check out AquaSD's weekend sales on R2R. They have had the Aussie button scolies regularly of late and for as inexpensive as $50. (Granted, they go up from there, they had a jaw dropping gold one for $150 recently.) I get a nice red one from them a few weeks back for $75. I've never been disappointed with my orders from them.

Here is the link to tomorrow's sale.

• Like 3

Check out AquaSD's weekend sales on R2R. They have had the Aussie button scolies regularly of late and for as inexpensive as $50. (Granted, they go up from there, they had a jaw dropping gold one for $150 recently.) I get a nice red one from them a few weeks back for $75. I've never been disappointed with my orders from them.

You email them to purchase?
  • Like 1

Yup, you e-mail them what you want. You can wait 'til they finish posting everything (usually takes 1-2 hours) and send them a big list of everything you want. Alternatively, you can send them e-mails as they post things to snipe and then send them an e-mail at the end to say your order is complete. They start off being pretty timely with e-mail responses to say if you scored something. As they start to get inundated with e-mails near the end of the sale there is usually a longer turnaround. At the end they will e-mail you an order summary and invoice. There is no deadline by which to order. You could even look at their past few weeks of postings and see if you like something there and e-mail them about availability.

When they ship your order they always include a freebie or two or three as well. I've gotten some neat favias and chalices as freebies from them in the past. Oh, their RFAs are decently sized too. I've gotten a few from them.

• Like 3

Yup, you e-mail them what you want. You can wait 'til they finish posting everything (usually takes 1-2 hours) and send them a big list of everything you want. Alternatively, you can send them e-mails as they post things to snipe and then send them an e-mail at the end to say your order is complete. They start off being pretty timely with e-mail responses to say if you scored something. As they start to get inundated with e-mails near the end of the sale there is usually a longer turnaround. At the end they will e-mail you an order summary and invoice. There is no deadline by which to order. You could even look at their past few weeks of postings and see if you like something there and e-mail them about availability.

When they ship your order they always include a freebie or two or three as well. I've gotten some neat favias and chalices as freebies from them in the past. Oh, their RFAs are decently sized too. I've gotten a few from them.

Jeepers! there's a two-faced nem they'll be listing tomorrow :o

• Like 2

Oh man, this is very tempting for sure.

Jeepers! there's a two-faced nem they'll be listing tomorrow :o

:) You should probably check out everything during the sale! I'm sure you can find a few things to add to your tank! :lol:

• Like 1

Oh man, you should've never shown me this. They have some insane things already!

• Like 1

I went ahead and "bid" on a scoly

Nice!

$150 <_<

Well, it is uncommon to see any color on the oral disk of gold tentacled nems. And gold tentacled nems are pretty rare to begin with... I'm just going to appreciate it for its beauty though!

• Like 2
Pinner Reef

Well, it is uncommon to see any color on the oral disk of gold tentacled nems. And gold tentacled nems are pretty rare to begin with... I'm just going to appreciate it for its beauty though!

I'd never seen one like it before. Good thing I don't have a tank ATM cause I'd blow too much cash on that sale.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

Hello everyone! I'm still around. It has been a whirlwind since I posted last. Passed my boards so I'm completely registered in both modalities for my profession. I'm finally moved into my new place, although I'm still unpacking!

28526353585_2d37784b8f_k.jpg

Styx has been tons of help so far! :lol:

But Zephyr on the other hand.....

28242839560_839f06ba07_k.jpg

Dude, what are you doing?

28242838270_b848b81449_k.jpg

Really? It took him less than 5 minutes to discover this neat trick. <_<

28448676431_add2850bab_k.jpg

Here is the tank in its new home. Everything is still really pissed off from the move and the night spent in a bucket. But Some things are starting to peek out! :happy:

• Like 7

Is this still the Pico 5? Almost looks like an IM10 from the most recent picture

Your eyes aren't deceiving you. Probably about halfway back I upgraded to the IM10. I still have the PicO 5 but it isn't currently being used for anything.

28289868610_819a6a1c6b_k.jpg

27958840783_f4affc27b2_k.jpg

28574083705_87ecdedf46_k.jpg

Acans are not as puffy as they were prior to the move, but they seems to be inflating a little more each day.

28574083665_2b8fe03a19_k.jpg

I thought this honey bee looked cute enough to pet...so I did! :lol: Good thing they are much more docile out away from the hive!

28496069781_022d10d0f0_k.jpg

Another one of those fish windsocks!

• Like 2

I must just be crazy. I was looking back through the thread to see if it was an IM10 before I posted and completely missed it -_-

Haha, looks like the tank switch began on page 14. Kinda sad I have so few pages on my tank threads. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of blurry pictures ahead, sorry :(

Deep cleaning of the tank and a few more frags glued onto the rocks. Things are looking fairly decent in this tank (not that the pictures show that)

29036455625_edeb69088b_k.jpg

28418851713_a7b59384c7_k.jpg

Need to sell some of those blue spotted mushrooms in the back of this picture. There are tons!

29036455065_acb6a1d0ca_k.jpg

28931161182_e6a94ac598_k.jpg

Bonus sleepy kitty.

• Like 5