Pod Your Reef

Lime Box IM10

Merthynia

13 weeks until the potential upgrade. I still have tons of room on the rocks though

Mmhmmm. You should treat that big tank to the new media basket from intank for other tanks bday :lol:
  • Like 1

Mmhmmm. You should treat that big tank to the new media basket from intank for other tanks bday :lol:

:lol: I like your thinking! I was planning on upgrading the fan and fan settings of that tide for its birthday!

Looks like you're making great progress! And I love Zest, that's a great name :wub:

:wub: I thought so since the light reminds me of a lime and I like having citrus colored coral. I think I need to get more colors in there!

Wow, I love your wrasse :wub: . I'm sure you will have this tank looking crazy good in no time. :)

Haha, thanks. He is super cute. I'm hoping it all grows in nicely.

you got a fine sexy little wrasse there. How big do those get?

:wub: He will max out about 2.5"

• Like 2

Question, not sure if it was asked before, but how did you come up with the name Limebox?

The tide on this tank is bright lime green. It makes me think of lemons and limes. Someday I plan to find a little bit of vinyl and put a lime slice on the tide.

• Like 1

The tide on this tank is bright lime green. It makes me think of lemons and limes. Someday I plan to find a little bit of vinyl and put a lime slice on the tide.

that would be adorable. Makes sense that you explain it. I recall your tide.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Great white shark

I am considering a tunze ato.

older stuff is getting put on my frag tank, I am starting to build - it iwll build faster if I had a glass cutter.

• Like 1