inTank Media Baskets

Lime Box IM10

Merthynia

That piece was 16" square when I started in on it. I use parchment paper from our restaurant for practice and it comes in half sheet cake size. But yeah, that should be all anyone needs, unless you're going for something insane like the Ryuijin Dragon. :blink:

3345280841_3334c66039_m.jpg

tumblr_mmcuvsSqMO1rl30hgo1_500.jpg

Oh my goodness, that is a lot of folds! :o

That wrasse is a beauty!

Thank you! I think he is also! Such a curious little fella :wub:

My stick!!

Glad it's doing well for you. You should move it up as high as you can. The ones I have on my frag rack getting blasted with light are SOOOOOO glowy green!!

That is the highest it can go in the tank :lol:, it looks green in person, just not when I try to take a picture of it. :huh:

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Awh, he was just a baby! :D

Still has teeth, and craploads of bite force.

I have a healthy respect for any animal that is capable of eating me. Sharks, alligators, wolves... Nope just nope.

• Like 3

Still has teeth, and craploads of bite force.

I have a healthy respect for any animal that is capable of eating me. Sharks, alligators, wolves... Nope just nope.

It is true! Thankfully his mouth was taped shut. I was surprised they were just letting people pick them up out of the pools, if your arms were long enough anyways! :)

It is true! Thankfully his mouth was taped shut. I was surprised they were just letting people pick them up out of the pools, if your arms were long enough anyways! :)

Oh :lol: I didn't notice any tape... Yeah, I probably would have played with him too.

• Like 1

Oh :lol: I didn't notice any tape... Yeah, I probably would have played with him too.

They were a lot more docile about being grabbed than I thought they'd be. It was just a great opportunity to do something kinda out of the ordinary! :D I was going to ask you yesterday, what are your plans with your tank? I read your forum about your 40. :(

Yeah, I'd probably still manage to piss that thing off and have it thrashing about. The handler would say something along the lines of. "Yeah, he's a bit sensitive about his pedicures."

[sigh] Yep, the 40b went down hard... I've got an IM25 lagoon w/DIY stand, halide/LED actinic, pumps n stuff in the works. Gonna set up my first skimmer ever and everything. :) I want a yasha/candy pair, one of those new file fishes from ORA and a few other things. Corals will, again, mostly be LPS but I wanna aim for a few highend SPS... really jealous of the Kataorpora (sp) owners.

• Like 2

If we had really wanted, we coulda just grabbed one of the littler ones and booked it. Best. Freebie. Ever!

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd probably still manage to piss that thing off and have it thrashing about. The handler would say something along the lines of. "Yeah, he's a bit sensitive about his pedicures."

[sigh] Yep, the 40b went down hard... I've got an IM25 lagoon w/DIY stand, halide/LED actinic, pumps n stuff in the works. Gonna set up my first skimmer ever and everything. :) I want a yasha/candy pair, one of those new file fishes from ORA and a few other things. Corals will, again, mostly be LPS but I wanna aim for a few highend SPS... really jealous of the Kataorpora (sp) owners.

Ooh, those lagoon tanks look awesome!! I can't wait til you get it all going! Does it have a thread already? I wouldn't mind seeing some reviews on the tank.

that gold lepto is really nice

Thank you! I should try and give pieces away. I have no idea how to frag that guy, but it is INSANELY fluffy. At one point I'd almost killed it... :blush:

If we had really wanted, we coulda just grabbed one of the littler ones and booked it. Best. Freebie. Ever!

Oh man, could we have ran through the entire convention with it? We could put it in your bathtub! ;)

This looks delicious, but does not look like traditional Chicago pizza!

I think that was a comment I made actually! Haha, it was very good regardless. :lol:

• Like 1

Ooh, those lagoon tanks look awesome!! I can't wait til you get it all going! Does it have a thread already? I wouldn't mind seeing some reviews on the tank.

Yeah, I think I'm going to maybe move soon? Roommate is having realtor troubles. So no real point in setting it up just to piss it off in a short while. So no, no thread. atm. There are a handful of them set up already. Dave Fason has one that's really good looking. I've been teasing myself by being on this site for the last three months.

• Like 1

Yeah, I think I'm going to maybe move soon? Roommate is having realtor troubles. So no real point in setting it up just to piss it off in a short while. So no, no thread. atm. There are a handful of them set up already. Dave Fason has one that's really good looking. I've been teasing myself by being on this site for the last three months.

Ah, I hear you. Moving tanks is really stressful! I'll have to check out Dave's. :D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Hope everyone had a great day! Stay safe over the next few days if you're going out shopping or if you are in the stormy part of the US this weekend!

23332931925_de2accc618_k.jpg

My little wrasse didn't want his picture taken <_<

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

23012193814_0de8134d41_k.jpg

23012191284_5f37ac5440_k.jpg

My secret santa was Kimber! She did such a great job picking out awesome things for Christmas for me. Pippa was super excited to get some apple slices last night, she gobbled one right up!

23312960329_43eea9c3c3_z.jpg

Got some new corals from Legendary Coral for my tank. I'll be moving a few frags to my baby brother's tank for Christmas/birthday. I'm sure he will be excited to get so many awesome zoas!

• Like 5

23012193814_0de8134d41_k.jpg

23012191284_5f37ac5440_k.jpg

My secret santa was Kimber! She did such a great job picking out awesome things for Christmas for me. Pippa was super excited to get some apple slices last night, she gobbled one right up!

23312960329_43eea9c3c3_z.jpg

Got some new corals from Legendary Coral for my tank. I'll be moving a few frags to my baby brother's tank for Christmas/birthday. I'm sure he will be excited to get so many awesome zoas!

Any pics of those new corals :)?
  • Like 2

Any pics of those new corals :)?

23655381296_172c826358_k.jpg

Here are a couple of them on my new little frag rack!

By the way Lawn, if you ever get another frag of that leather, I think my brother would love one of those also. I admit I was leery when you sent it to me, but it has really grown on me!

• Like 4

By the way Lawn, if you ever get another frag of that leather, I think my brother would love one of those also. I admit I was leery when you sent it to me, but it has really grown on me!

Leather? The toadstool to the right in your pic?

Nice looking polyps to.

• Like 1

you can clip off a piece of the cap of it and rubber band it loosely to a rock and it will grow a new toad for your brother :)

• Like 1