Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lime Box IM10

Merthynia

I'll give that a shot, it may help that shed fall off also if that is what it is. :happy: Thank you!

Try blowing it off with a gentle squirt from Turkey baster

• Like 1
HarryPotter

:o There are pink streaked wrasse on Liveaquaria!!! I don't know what to do?! Do I continue to wait for my LFS? I've never ordered a fish online....

LA is awesome- do it.

:o There are pink streaked wrasse on Liveaquaria!!! I don't know what to do?! Do I continue to wait for my LFS? I've never ordered a fish online....

I've been waiting for them since I started my tank!!

Dang, I can't justify $100 for one fish at the moment. Looks like I'll be waiting awhile longer

But yeah, this... :(

• Like 2

I've been waiting for them since I started my tank!!

But yeah, this... :(

It's just way too much at this point. I'll keep hoping the lfs can get one in. At least I won't break the bank with shipping :/
  • Like 2

Ah you only live once darlin lol and kimberbee If I was rich I'd give ya the car lol. Totally worth it :P

Zoas have been squirted and moved higher in the tank. Hopefully they open at least a little tomorrow

I don't know why they're doing this to ya :( well get ya sorted out no worries :)

• Like 2

Ah you only live once darlin lol and kimberbee If I was rich I'd give ya the car lol. Totally worth it :P

I don't know why they're doing this to ya :( well get ya sorted out no worries :)

:P it's true, it'd be easier if I had some real cash flow coming in though, beyond the blood money! I'm sure they will pop back up again? Hopefully :(

I have no doubts we can make these little guys happy again! Just need to find out what's wrong with em.

• Like 1

:P it's true, it'd be easier if I had some real cash flow coming in though, beyond the blood money! I'm sure they will pop back up again? Hopefully :(

I have no doubts we can make these little guys happy again! Just need to find out what's wrong with em.

Yea no worries I'll keep my eyes peeled for you too,zs are easy well get em
  • Like 1

Alright, got the mp10 hooked up and blowing! :lol: The poor cleaner shrimp is scared out of his mind! Gotta get all the cords pretty again with the new light. No fish yet, I REALLY hope that a PSW shows up in the fish store sometime soon. :( Waiting stinks! The bluefish app is pretty fun to play with. Gotta take some pictures of this tank today for you guys!

Picture dump time!!

19821371450_e8c659f38b_k.jpg

FTS

19822695119_f2a0f5e6e0_k.jpg

Left side with the mp10! :lol:

19388388973_ac3515d04b_k.jpg

Right side with the cleaner hiding as far as he can from the flow

19388391353_e1bd74bb0a_k.jpg

:wub: Nanobox Tide!!! This one has Bluefish, I'm in love... :wub:

20001605342_968e3dd07d_k.jpg

Cable management. As an avid gamer, I cannot handle cords everywhere!

20001602082_a4dc91ead9_k.jpg

Bonus Pippa...She is grumpy because I woke her up to clean her cage. :rolleyes:

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...

20476938795_a051014bf0_k.jpg

Styx is sleeping on the arm of the couch while I surf NR tonight, she is slowly warming back up to me.

20450702956_925a8e152b_k.jpg

Zephyr is getting fat, my dad's new "trick" is to open the treat jar and let him scoop treats out with his paw...which ends up being 10 or more at a time!!

20288874970_70c9e90a62_k.jpg

Figured I could show one of my other hobbies since I'm away from my tanks. I collect tamagotchis. :happy:

• Like 4

20476938795_a051014bf0_k.jpg

Styx is sleeping on the arm of the couch while I surf NR tonight, she is slowly warming back up to me.

20450702956_925a8e152b_k.jpg

Zephyr is getting fat, my dad's new "trick" is to open the treat jar and let him scoop treats out with his paw...which ends up being 10 or more at a time!!

20288874970_70c9e90a62_k.jpg

Figured I could show one of my other hobbies since I'm away from my tanks. I collect tamagotchis. :happy:

:wub:

Such cute, cuddly kitties!!

I accidentally killed my tomagotchi with a Hershey kiss in my pocket in middle school. :tears:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Got back from break and the tanks were filthy! Been cleaning them up yesterday and today. Still have a long way to go! The fan on my tide is still running louder than I'd like, I'm positive it is rubbing on something.

20698465539_43438a5870_k.jpg

20875533032_b7a036304b_k.jpg

20885310145_3b68961ac8_k.jpg

Still no fish. I'm starting to think if I make any progress in losing weight, I may reward myself with a fish from LA or somewhere else online. $100 for a PSW is really upsetting, but at this rate. I won't have a fish in my tank by the time I have to move.

• Like 3

Again, feeding time with the lights going down. You can see in the lower left where the cyano has been a pesky addition since I came back from vacation. I suck it out, it comes back. I'm sure it will slowly go away, but it sure is ugly to look at in the meantime.

20858467100_c151a95c40_k.jpg

In better news, I made homemade popsicles. They happen to be in reef-friendly shapes.

20423944534_9cc98663b1_k.jpg

Little puffer

21054208291_f7b0a062d7_k.jpg

Little clownfish.

I may have to use this tank to rescue one of my domino clowns. I'm not excited about the idea since the space in the tank was set up with a small goby in mind.

• Like 3