Cultivated Reef

QUESTION QUESTION !

Jorgieee

I have a cadlights 42 versa aquarium, and I have a bunch of little things floating around. My question is should the water be crystal clear or is this something I should worry about.

HarryPotter

I have a cadlights 42 versa aquarium, and I have a bunch of little things floating around. My question is should the water be crystal clear or is this something I should worry about.

Like things moving? Or just opaque water? Bubbles?

Picture/video would help

No I haven't added water, and it doesn't look like bubbles to me. It looks like dust particles, but I'm not sure. I took a video and you can't see them. I was thinking my mag was low but there is nothing in there but fish.

HarryPotter

No I haven't added water, and it doesn't look like bubbles to me. It looks like dust particles, but I'm not sure. I took a video and you can't see them. I was thinking my mag was low but there is nothing in there but fish.

Wait lol there's no water in the tank?

Edit:

Nvm you didn't change water haha

I'm thinking it's probably just particles- use some filter floss or something IMO. Mix up the sand bed recently?

Like things moving? Or just opaque water? Bubbles?

Picture/video would help

They're tiny things moving around. What do you mean by opaque water?

Wait lol there's no water in the tank?

Edit:

Nvm you didn't change water haha

I'm thinking it's probably just particles- use some filter floss or something IMO. Mix up the sand bed recently?

No lol there is water in there. I haven't stirred up the sand recently. I'm hoping when my filter sock, and media reactor comes in it can help the issue. Im thinking it is particles also

Archived