Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: Nuvo 8 Setup with Nano Box, Blue Fish , Chiller and More!

roly01

Hello looking to sell my current Nuvo 8 Setup, the system is still up and running only thing left inside is the live rock, and cleanup crew. the following hardware is for sale with the system.

• IM Nuvo 8 $70
  • Torino Floor Cabinet Stand $40
  • Nano Box DUO 6/14 Model with Cyan Led in center $220
  • BlueFish Controller- SOLD
  • Hydor Smart Level ATO with Tom Aqualifter-SOLD
  • Current 1/15 Hp Chiller-SOLD
  • 14k Black Skkye light $35
  • InTank Media Basket $25

Asking $550 OBO for the whole set up with local pickup in Miami only.

All prices are OBO and less shipping. Purchaser must pay shipping.

Everything is in good working order, in the past week the fan on the Nanobox has stopped spinning but have had no adverse effects and is still running cool to the touch.

Any questions feel free to message me. Belowe are some pictures taken of the setup today will post pictures of the chiller tonight.

Thanks

th_IMG_0807_zpsgyzrjhms.jpgth_IMG_0796_zps9krvwwmv.jpgth_IMG_0795_zpsl95msx2h.jpgth_IMG_0797_zpsruw2uupa.jpgth_IMG_0793_zpsxbcpyroq.jpgth_IMG_0794_zpszonpzhtv.jpgth_IMG_0814_zpsgz3gye92.jpgth_IMG_0791_zpsvurb10k8.jpgth_IMG_0789_zpsawwvxcqy.jpgth_IMG_0055_zpse1c9bf27.jpgth_image1_zpswabvi22d.jpgth_image2_zps2nrna178.jpgth_IMG_9329_zps3db5ce20.jpg

HarryPotter

Hello looking to sell my current Nuvo 8 Setup, the system is still up and running only thing left insid is the live rock, and cleanup crew. the following hardware is for sale with the system.

• IM Nuvo 8
  • Torino Floor Cabinet Stand
  • Nano Box DUO 6/14 Model with Cyan Led in center
  • BlueFish Controller
  • Cobalt MJ900
  • Hydor Smart Level ATO
  • TOM Aquarium Aqua Lifter
  • Hydor Rotating Deflector
  • Current 1/15 Hp Chiller
  • 14k Black Skkye light
  • InTank Media Basket

Asking $550 OBO for the whole set up with local pickup in Miami only!

The only things i will ship are the Following and that is once i see there is no interest in the whole setup:

• Nano Box DUO 6/14 Model with Cyan Led in center $220
  • BlueFish Controller $100
  • Hydor Smart Level ATO with Tom Aqualifter $40
  • Current 1/15 Hp Chiller $80
  • 14k Black Skkye light $35
  • InTank Media Basket $25

All prices are OBO and less shipping. Purchaser must pay shipping.

Everything is in good working order, in the past week the fan on the Nanobox has stopped spinning but have had no adverse effects and is still running cool to the touch.

Any questions feel free to message me. Belowe are some pictures taken of the setup today will post pictures of the chiller tonight.

Thanks

PMd

updated with pictures of Chiller.. if by friday afternoon i have no local takers i will begin parting out on Saturday on a first come basis.

Thanks

I have had no local takers. so i will do a complete Part out. have some offers on the the chiller and ATO but everything is still up for sale.

Cencalfishguy56

I have had no local takers. so i will do a complete Part out. have some offers on the the chiller and ATO but everything is still up for sale.

Idk if I was first in line for the ATO but let me know man

HarryPotter

Chiller sold. Anyone still interested make some offers need to get this stuff sold

What's sold and what isn't? Can you update the first post?

Archived