Pod Your Reef

FS: Apex Jr $100 shipped SOLD!

Addinali

I have an apex jr that needs to be reset but I don't have a display. And I have switched back over to my reefkeeper.

So..

Apex Jr with temp probe without display as is

$100 shipped.

This is a great deal for somebody who has a display its just a quick fix.

Right out from under me. Didn't even allow me time to respond. LAME.

Braaap I'm sorry dude an hour went by I got worried you backed out and I had 6 other people in line thats my bad Braaap im sorry.

Cencalfishguy56

Braaap I'm sorry dude an hour went by I got worried you backed out and I had 6 other people in line thats my bad Braaap im sorry.

That is pretty shallow dude haha

I was dealing with the cops because some assholes broke into my shop last night and stole 2 trucks. Cut a ####ing hole right through the goddamn wall.

image2_zpsla1orpp2.jpg

image1_zpsgaznb64h.jpg

I guess Im shallow then.

Thats freaking crazy Braaap again I hope you can forgive me I have a sl1 and a pc4 people have messeged me on saying they will buy it then 2 days later nothing. I just wanted to get this sold I should have gave you longer.

I guess Im shallow then.

Thats freaking crazy Braaap again I hope you can forgive me I have a sl1 and a pc4 people have messeged me on saying they will buy it then 2 days later nothing. I just wanted to get this sold I should have gave you longer.

Bummed but whatever. This day is just shitty as is. Pile it on haha

What mods? LMAO

Hey Lalani is on here still other then that nobody.

There use to be mods on here like crazy they were really annoying too. So I think its better off without them.

Cencalfishguy56

I guess Im shallow then.

I've had the same problem I just give people at least a day and call up the next in line haha

I was dealing with the cops because some assholes broke into my shop last night and stole 2 trucks. Cut a ####### hole right through the goddamn wall.

image2_zpsla1orpp2.jpg

image1_zpsgaznb64h.jpg

Sorry to hear man

buckeyereefer

don't worry about him. you saved yourself hassle of hearing him B**** & whine cuz you didn't ship overnight express.. :P

on other hand that does suck some A** hole breaking in YOUR place an taking shit.

Cencalfishguy56

don't worry about him. you saved yourself hassle of hearing him B**** & whine cuz you didn't ship overnight express.. :P

on other hand that does suck some A** hole breaking in YOUR place an taking shit.

Lol at least you got his money out of it!

Archived