Top Shelf Aquatics

Tanksofnano Scam artist AVOID

thatoneazn

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know Tanksofnano is a scam artist.

I paid via PP about two weeks ago with no response.

Even sent her multiple emails and received no response.

I learned my lesson never gift..unless you are at the person's house.

I am sure karma will get this person......i could say more but will keep it as this comment.

Cencalfishguy56

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know Tanksofnano is a scam artist.

I paid via PP about two weeks ago with no response.

Even sent her multiple emails and received no response.

I learned my lesson never gift..unless you are at the person's house.

I am sure karma will get this person......i could say more but will keep it as this comment.

I will never PayPal gift no matter how much I talk to someone on here, no hard feelings but always gotta stay on your toes especially the amount of money spent on here

I will never PayPal gift no matter how much I talk to someone on here, no hard feelings but always gotta stay on your toes especially the amount of money spent on here

I just sent money to Harry for a light as PP gift and then told him this.......

40008266c4b10bbfb3d6b80942ff036415987beb

if he doesn't send my light. :D

I'd hope you have the power supply. Money sent as a gift. Rip me off I'll hunt you down like Liam Neeson does in Taken.

Cencalfishguy56

Dude im dying hahaha :lol: I bought an mp10 off him and almost gifted it but thought to myself no matter how nice this kid seems this is way too much money to let go of haha

Dude im dying hahaha :lol: I bought an mp10 off him and almost gifted it but thought to myself no matter how nice this kid seems this is way too much money to let go of haha

I feel you. I've gifted to a few people on here. I trust them. If they rip me off then they need the money more then I do. I also have like 8 billion airline miles and WILL go Liam Neeson on their ass. hahaha

Cencalfishguy56

I feel you. I've gifted to a few people on here. I trust them. If they rip me off then they need the money more then I do. I also have like 8 billion airline miles and WILL go Liam Neeson on their ass. hahaha

Hahahaha with the phone call and everything?

Yup. But in Harry's case I'd probably just call his mother. haha.

I do have family in Ft. Laudy so I wouldn't mind a trip down. He is a good kid. Not gonna have any problems with him haha

HarryPotter

Speaking of that, its all wrapped and will ship out today. Included the mount and a wire organizer

I do have family in Ft. Laudy so I wouldn't mind a trip down. He is a good kid. Not gonna have any problems with him haha

Bwahahaha or so you hope

You're also wrapped and I tossed in a API test kit since didn't want to use up all the newspaper. Shipping out today

Cencalfishguy56

Lmao still have yet to receive the pic...

Archived