Cultivated Reef

Aquastyleonline.com 24 LEDs Strip DIY Dimmable Kit for Bc29?

fishfreak0114

fishfreak0114

I'm going to need to change out my lights in a month or two so I figured I would start looking into options. The aquastyleonline.com kit caught my eye, the one listed in the title. Would that fit under the biocubes splash guard with a 12x2x40cm heat sink? Would I be able to fit a moonlight kit too?(their $10 moon light kit). All this would be after the hood was gutted of course.

Thnx for the help

I'm going to need to change out my lights in a month or two so I figured I would start looking into options. The aquastyleonline.com kit caught my eye, the one listed in the title. Would that fit under the biocubes splash guard with a 12x2x40cm heat sink? Would I be able to fit a moonlight kit too?(their $10 moon light kit). All this would be after the hood was gutted of course.

Thnx for the help

I also sell a kit that I think you would be much happier with. Drop me a line if you are interested.

-Dave

fishfreak0114

I also sell a kit that I think you would be much happier with. Drop me a line if you are interested.

-Dave

Those kits look amazing, but sadly it's a little out of my price range at the moment. Maybe in the future I will be able to upgrade to one.

This has been discussed before.. there are more examples if you search

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/358014-aquastyleonlinecom-kit-for-bc29/

They will fit, but personally went with Current TrueLumen strips and I am happy with them. That said, I wish I had spent a little more and bought the kit from Dave.

Well now I just feel crazy. Apparently that thread I made a few months ago was for this kit lol. It was mentioned on that thread that the whites didn't have an aesthetically pleasing color. Is it equal to the color of the stock biocube lights (which I don't mind)?

Archived