Cultivated Reef

FS: Bubble Magus T01 Doser - $185 Shipped

jack1978

lmao. jack, i have never laughed out loud multiple times on a fs thread.

You've had a few good ones yourself patty!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

They discontinued this model, I would imagine that may be why you are having a hard time selling?

No idea. I've never heard any bad on these......they're pretty much the doser to have....still have it in a box and ready to go if anyone wants it.

HarryPotter

so jebao no good?

No good. Mine 2/4 heads leak.

Replaced one of the heads with an extra and its working, but still obviously has some serious quality control issues

HarryPotter

i am not gonna start my new build for a couple of months...should i start hoarding equipment now??

Duh.

Plus your doser will be blessed by Jack

What's the price now?

I think $185 shipped......but I'd have to scroll back and look to see if there were any late night, drink induced price drops :^ )

deal!

Oh man. NINJA! I didn't notice what you did and I got all excited thinking Jack sold his doser :( I have one of these I bought from Gena and it is AWESOME. So you really can't go wrong.

Oh man. NINJA! I didn't notice what you did and I got all excited thinking Jack sold his doser :( I have one of these I bought from Gena and it is AWESOME. So you really can't go wrong.

I was hoping Jack didn't notice either and sell it to me for $85 =P. I would have bought this if I am getting a new tank right now...stupid house hunting taking forever

I was hoping Jack didn't notice either and sell it to me for $85 =P. I would have bought this if I am getting a new tank right now...stupid house hunting taking forever

Good luck on the house man....keep on it. It took us over a year to get our place.

This dosing pump is on sale at Marine Depot for $269 .... $30 off regular price of $299.

$185 sounds like a decent price. :^ )

Yea wtf nano reef,this thing is a steal.

Yeah, might have to speak with someone to make this happen.

Someone buy Jack's doser so we can stop listening to him bitch. PLEASE.

Archived