ReefCleaners.org

Aquamaxx Rock?

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron

Hey gang,

Could anyone comment on this product? Looking for an alternative to whats currently in my tank... so would this affect my tank is swapped slowly?

Rock Link

My cousin speaks very highly of it even though he is yet to use it himself.... Im expecting this to not give me any nutrient issues if swapped out accordingly...

Feedback on this rock is appreciated

Cencalfishguy56

Hey gang,

Could anyone comment on this product? Looking for an alternative to whats currently in my tank... so would this affect my tank is swapped slowly?

Rock Link

My cousin speaks very highly of it even though he is yet to use it himself.... Im expecting this to not give me any nutrient issues if swapped out accordingly...

Feedback on this rock is appreciated

Reef cleaner rock hands down and you live in Florida

SouthFlorida_Tron

Im just wanting to make sure its the rock that is dry and cleaned, not with dead organics... i am tempted to that reef cleaner rock... looks good, nice pricing too, 15 pounds for $38 to my door.

Im going to add one big piece to my 4g tank, then remove the smaller pieces after a few weeks...

Cencalfishguy56

Im just wanting to make sure its the rock that is dry and cleaned, not with dead organics... i am tempted to that reef cleaner rock... looks good, nice pricing too, 15 pounds for $38 to my door.

Im going to add one big piece to my 4g tank, then remove the smaller pieces after a few weeks...

I'm using the rock right now no phosphate leaching whatsoever, it's cleaned very nicely, just soak it to remove the dust but that's it

I'm using the shelf style in my new set up, very nice rock imo. It arrived clean and pest free. Already purplish up for me as well. I haven't noticed any leeching problems either.

If adding to an established reef, I would do a lil at a time just to play it safe

The Aquamaxx eco dry rocks are completely clean dry rock, not cured rock collected from the ocean. I used it when I upgraded my tank and its working pretty well. Didn't leech anything.

SouthFlorida_Tron

I'm glad to hear such positive things.

I came across a local product for a better price... Reef cleaners has a similar rock... Going to try it out

Archived