Coral Vue Hydros

Stella's 12 Long - Bob, Bobii and Dotii's Weedy Adventure

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my kind of weedy adventure :wub:

Happy late birthday to the tank, it is looking really beautiful!

Aww thanks Yoshii!!!!

Have you made the switch?

not yet! The new tank is still sitting in the foyer. Work has been kicking my butt this week.

Those are big sponges, nice & bright!

I got them from KP about 5 months or so ago. Thanks!!

not yet! The new tank is still sitting in the foyer. Work has been kicking my butt this week.

I understand that one! Now get going slacker :P its not like you travel to work :lol:

Don't forget the worm trap also........

I understand that one! Now get going slacker :P its not like you travel to work :lol:

Don't forget the worm trap also........

I agree! You know you just want to move the tank while you're "working" from home :lol:

Wow I think Stells went MIA :lol: she must be busy has not been on NR for almost a day :blink:

I think she is really boat shopping.........

Wow I think Stells went MIA :lol: she must be busy has not been on NR for almost a day :blink:

I think she is really boat shopping.........

:lol: Yep, I agree.

Holy crap! My thread has gotten busy while I've been gone! The past few weeks of work have kicked my butt. This week I was putting in 11-15 hour days and am still working out of the hole today. But hopefully I'll get the new tank up!

Oh yeah! This tank is getting upgraded to a 55!!!!! Bob and friends will have a much larger home!

And yah, we bought a boat. Still needs to go through sea trial. But we learned our lesson buying an old big boat and are going for a new 23' steigercraft - I bet patback has heard of steigers!

Remember its Bob, Bob and Bob now..... do we really know if there is a female of the group ;)

Ha no. One of the bobs kicked the original Bob out of his home :o

And I only see one new Bob.....

But you've also seen how packed that tank is with macros. I can't find anything in there

Ha no. One of the bobs kicked the original Bob out of his home :o

And I only see one new Bob.....

But you've also seen how packed that tank is with macros. I can't find anything in there

Oh here we go again :lol: mia fish time to tear the tank apart.........at least you are moving it someday......

I learned tearing the tank apart looking for these guys doesn't help. I've been broadcasting food everywhere so hopefully the hiding croucher is getting some food

I learned tearing the tank apart looking for these guys doesn't help. I've been broadcasting food everywhere so hopefully the hiding croucher is getting some food

Those fish are so damn worthless :lol: I spot 1 of mine every so often usually fighting with Mollie. Congrats on the boat now you have to leave the house on the weekends :wacko: fuq all dat noise :D

And yah, we bought a boat. Still needs to go through sea trial. But we learned our lesson buying an old big boat and are going for a new 23' steigercraft - I bet patback has heard of steigers!

congrats on the boat! what tank are you getting for the boat? dont lie. you know you thought about it.

Sorry for the slow reply! I forget about this thread :blush: I get my macros from various places but I really like live-plants.com. Russ is generous with the amount of macros and has a good variety. I've also bought some gorgonians from him. I also buy gorgonians from KP Aquatics - they have a great selection. Some of the other macros I've bought from members here actually and also on eBay.

I'll get some more updates going. The tank is now over a year old :happydance:

And ....... Bob will have two new friends this Wednesday:

2j1a42f.png

What a weird looking fish but very unique. Does he take cholesterol pills? :P

Archived