Pod Your Reef

Stella's 12 Long - Bob, Bobii and Dotii's Weedy Adventure

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, here are my awful pictures taken with my iPhone under blues and with a dirty tank. I have not organized stuff and have basically a bunch of frags on the sand :lol:

Lewx7VK.jpg

Bubble coral

Ptvy5j8.jpg

Sinularia and RFAs:

JGnJtXl.jpg

FTS:

GefdqeL.jpg

leave it and let nature take its course

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to see those blueberry merlettis when you get them!!!!! LC has more available and if they look as awesome as they do on their site...I just might pick some up :).

Oh shoot! totally missed this! I'll get a photo for you tomorrow.

Have you got the orchids figured out in there yet?

HAHA! Nope!!! Hopefully this weekend. I kinda stalled on this tank, but will resume shortly ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I've been really bad at updates so here's a few. No orchids or airplants or mangroves yet. But, some news. I'm actually going to be consolidating both this and the biocube into one tank (planned to be the Cadlights versa 68). So that's exciting! But in the meantime, here are a few photos:

Blasto:

hqjoVTP.jpg

Mushies:

mPPjDJ8.jpg

0mPNxsA.jpg

7lGXO6U.jpg

0lKBRGT.jpg

10sXfGE.jpg

Mushies and Acans:

sFVijPh.jpg

A top down of colors - pump was on but I thought the blue from the blue scroll macro algae and some of the polyps looked cool:

b5YF5zp.jpg

Zoas and meteor shower:

fNfueUn.jpg

I don't remember what this is, but it is teal and pink. I got it from the pack I won from the LC live sale:

2vkbE2o.jpg

Some of the RFAs in the tank (Gena - do you recognize the green one????)

iCSmqlt.jpg

Acans:

uwCNWTK.jpg

Pipe Organ from Harry:

vUCCrtp.jpg

Top down:

Q6oe4ie.jpg

Bowerbanki:

hKJQcML.jpg

Some different zoas:

07B4eeT.jpg

A 68 gallon tank? That's HUGEEEE :o :o

Didn't ya just set up a 12l with the custom AIO?

Everything looks really happy, nice job!

HAHA! Yup and yup! Jeff is going to use the 12 and make a freshwater planted tank. I ran out of room for coral so I figure 1. I need to consolidate to make maintenance easier and 2. why not do it up :)

Looks fabulous!

Thank you!

A 68 gallon tank? That's HUGEEEE :o :o

Didn't ya just set up a 12l with the custom AIO?

Everything looks really happy, nice job!

And this is the 12 :) My other thread is the cube.

HAHA! Yup and yup! Jeff is going to use the 12 and make a freshwater planted tank. I ran out of room for coral so I figure 1. I need to consolidate to make maintenance easier and 2. why not do it up :)

There's how to do it. B)

Just don't start thinking you're too good for NR :P

But yes, thank you for awesome pictures full of happy corals. It sucks to have to live vicariously but lots of pics of happy corals always helps. :wub:

O my goodness, you are consolidating too? There seems to be an epidemic! It's kimber's fault, she is the one who first mentioned it. LOL

There's how to do it. B)

Just don't start thinking you're too good for NR :P

But yes, thank you for awesome pictures full of happy corals. It sucks to have to live vicariously but lots of pics of happy corals always helps. :wub:

Oh, believe me, I'll never be too good for NR :lol: I still barely know what I'm doing ;)

I can't wait until you get your tank going, Pinner!!!

Love dah tank!

Thanks Steensy!!!!!

Corals look happy and fluffy. The colors o that blasto are amazing. Very unique.

Thanks Kat!! That blasto is my new favorite coral :) I put it on its own little rock so it has some room to grow.

O my goodness, you are consolidating too? There seems to be an epidemic! It's kimber's fault, she is the one who first mentioned it. LOL

ha! I know it! Lots of consolidating going on. I definitely think a larger sumped tank will be easier to maintain which is what I'm looking for. Plus, I'm WAY out of room in both tanks. Oops. Coral addiction front and center :)

Steens, you're awesome. But then again, you know that :)

My mom told me that too! Now Stella?! It must be true!

Hey, what camera you using?

My mom told me that too! Now Stella?! It must be true!

Hey, what camera you using?

HA! I only speak the truth, so it is true! Your mom is a smart lady, listen to her.

My iPhone :blush:

I swear to god I can't figure out the DSLR. I've tried. Jeff has a Nikon D7100 and also a Cannon Rebel XT. I can't for the life of me figure it out. Plus, having to download photos to the computer then load to imgur - too much freaking work :lol:

HA! I only speak the truth, so it is true! Your mom is a smart lady, listen to her.

My iPhone :blush:

I swear to god I can't figure out the DSLR. I've tried. Jeff has a Nikon D7100 and also a Cannon Rebel XT. I can't for the life of me figure it out. Plus, having to download photos to the computer then load to imgur - too much freaking work :lol:

Why cad lights? I loved their tanks at RAP,

but have heard medium things about them recently. Mainly from Braaap :lol: SCA looks pretty nice as well, at a very fair price point. That's what Wretched got.

Red Sea Reefer series is pricy but oh so sexy

Tank is looking great and everything seems very happy. I'm slacking on my tank compared to yours, making me jealous..... Wedding has me broke. :owned: Keep the pictures coming!

I have always read your title as "swanky twanky" just realized tonight that it is actually "tanky"

anywho - liking the twanky tanky

and looking forward to your jumbo twanky tanky ?

p.s.

have money waiting in PP for the sweater ... well you know

Why cad lights? I loved their tanks at RAP,

but have heard medium things about them recently. Mainly from Braaap :lol: SCA looks pretty nice as well, at a very fair price point. That's what Wretched got.

Red Sea Reefer series is pricy but oh so sexy

I looked at SCA but I like the dimensions of the Cad. They're also "local-ish" so I can go pick it up.

I have always read your title as "swanky twanky" just realized tonight that it is actually "tanky"

anywho - liking the twanky tanky

and looking forward to your jumbo twanky tanky ?

p.s.

have money waiting in PP for the sweater ... well you know

Money first, then sweater :lol:

Twanky tanky! Ok, that's funny and needs to be the new name.

I looked at SCA but I like the dimensions of the Cad. They're also "local-ish" so I can go pick it up.

Twanky tanky! Ok, that's funny and needs to be the new name.

:lol:

giphy.gif

Archived