Stella's 12 Long - Bob, Bobii and Dotii's Weedy Adventure

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The water has cleared up nicely!

CySOaKE.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

apparently you can only use 4 emoticons on this forum.

That black widow dude better not crap up this thread! #### I am still skivved out.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

apparently you can only use 4 emoticons on this forum.

That black widow dude better not crap up this thread! #### I am still skivved out.

HAHA! Yes, no mention of spiders here.

Shhhhh! Absolutely no mention of things with 6-8 legs and dripping fangs!!!

What she said :)

HAHA! Yes, no mention of spiders here.

What she said :)

Where is the jaws music when you need it?

Tank is looking great by the way! How is your patients holding out? I am dying to move things out of my Spec V.

Where is the jaws music when you need it?

Tank is looking great by the way! How is your patients holding out? I am dying to move things out of my Spec V.

Well, my in-laws are coming for 6 days so that's good timing since I won't be sitting there staring at it waiting for it to cycle :) My 6 gallon is packed and I've got a bunch of gorgs in the biocube that I want to move over.

The in-laws coming for 6 days? hahaha NOT awesome. :P

Throw the spiders on them! Then point them to the Holiday Inn. #### I hate my own family I cant stand when the wife invites hers and tells them oh there is plenty of room. #### that there is not plenty of room I am stepping over people on air matteresses in my 1100 square feet. Just leave thats what I plan on doing the next time she pulls that crap. Mycation is what I am calling it.

Throw the spiders on them! Then point them to the Holiday Inn. #### I hate my own family I cant stand when the wife invites hers and tells them oh there is plenty of room. #### that there is not plenty of room I am stepping over people on air matteresses in my 1100 square feet. Just leave thats what I plan on doing the next time she pulls that crap. Mycation is what I am calling it.

So tell us how you really feel, Sancho!! ;0)

So tell us how you really feel, Sancho!! ;0)

I always do. Told the wife next time she invites her fam they stay in a hotel. Or I am kicking it with the hookers and business travelers at the motel 6.

#mycation :lol:

Tell us how you really feel with a hot upstairs :P

The hot upstairs is going to send me to hell!

Or jail.

The water has cleared up nicely!

CySOaKE.jpg

yay...looks like a lot of progress here! What's the black rectangular thing in the middle?

Looking good! Are the rocks placed more towards the back of the tank or towards the middle?

More towards the back! Well, the ones to the left of the arch will be repositioned towards the back. The arch is kind of in the middle so I can get flow around the rocks.

yay...looks like a lot of progress here! What's the black rectangular thing in the middle?

It's an old filter cartridge I had in the 6 gallon. It was full of all sorts of pods and such and I figured the sponge would have some bacteria in it so I put it in there to speed the cycle.

Following. :)

Yay!!! PB!!!!

Ok, since I have nothing new to report with the tank, I figured I'd post a couple of photos of where we got the ingredient for dinner and then dinner itself!

UZfQVVB.jpg

7LUFL9W.jpg

I really wish I liked seafood. I could eat free for like 10 months of the year basically. Lobster looks good though!

:o WTF is wrong with you ;)

Archived