Coral Vue Hydros

Harryjsinger A+

tibbsy07

HarryPotter

I thought he was also

Cant go to the store to return it yet. Right now in breeder box eating brine and some random foods like small pieces of mysis and Spectrum pellets.

Should have shipped him my way,I'd get it to eat ;)

Pretty skinny from the LFS :(

Cant go to the store to return it yet. Right now in breeder box eating brine and some random foods like small pieces of mysis and Spectrum pellets.

Pretty skinny from the LFS :(

So we're mine :) both became fat fats lol

Like owner like fish I guess

Hahaha. You'd think that by my eating ways lol. I'm actually 5'10" 140lbs

Wanna take this convo collection else place not to jam up your awesome feed back thread buddy?

HarryPotter

Hahaha. You'd think that by my eating ways lol. I'm actually 5'10" 140lbs

Wanna take this convo collection else place not to jam up your awesome feed back thread buddy?

Where to? (You can just comment wherever lol)

Cant make it to the store for now.... grounded and no phone lol

"Grounded." Your parents are soft. You still clearly have internet access. Probably TV too. lol I would have been outback picking rocks or something.

HarryPotter

"Grounded." Your parents are soft. You still clearly have internet access. Probably TV too. lol I would have been outback picking rocks or something.

Well I didn't shoot anyone or anything lol- just typical summer school work issues- like I think being 80% done is reasonable halfway through the summer, they say no. More of a "Cant go anywhere or use phone until you finish" than grounded

Yea me too braaap haha or building a stone friggin patio.

• 2 months later...

I received a shipment of corals from Harry today! Everything was packed perfectly and all the corals are doing well, are healthy and colorful! Thanks again, Harry.

Archived