Cultivated Reef

Need to find good home for my 2 fish.

aviator300

I will be moving cross country in about a month and am seeking a good home for my bonded pair of fish.

"Nemo" is a juvenile False Percula (Clown fish) and "Daphne" is a very small Yellow tail Damsel. Both of them are about 1" long and have lived together (in complete harmony) for almost a year. They are inseparable. They both eat regular dry flakes and love occasional brine shrimp. If excessive Amphipods plague your tank, Daphne will take care of them for you.

No charge at all for the pair and I will include flake food and a frozen sheet of "Rods original" food.

I don't want to ship them because the overnight shipping would cost more than they are worth so this will have to be a local pickup only in the Phoenix AZ area.

If anyone is interested, I can photo them and post it for you. I'd appreciate help finding these guys a good home. Thanks AVIATOR300.

Come on boys and girls. Someone local help us out...I suppose I could donate them to an LFS but I'd like to give them to someone who would keep them together.

I'll even throw in their tank, an AC 50, and some live rock to anyone agreeing to keep them together... Mr Aqua 7.5 Bow front

righttirefire

Avi, I plan to set up a hospital tank when I get home. Salem area oregon. Roseburg is a few hours away. I'd be willing to house they for you until you're moved... but my summer is busy and I can't guarantee they'll survive shipping or housing until you're established... just a thought

Archived