Innovative Marine Aquariums

New build with synergy nano ( 7/31/15 fts)

sprite

Mane is off and you guys are right, it does look cleaner with out it in such a small tank. Time to clean it up and post in classifieds

Someone make some suggestions on which way to go with this. Now I don't think I have enough flow with the fluval 106. I think the head pressure from the small lily pipes is dragging my flow down. I looked for clear bulkheads last night to maybe drill it for sump or closed loop.

Someone make some suggestions on which way to go with this. Now I don't think I have enough flow with the fluval 106. I think the head pressure from the small lily pipes is dragging my flow down. I looked for clear bulkheads last night to maybe drill it for sump or closed loop.

Suggestion for you, just use black bulkheads, drill the tank, apply black vinyl adhesive on the back, then trim out the holes, then install bulkheads. I guarantee you won't get a cleaner look :)

Brian,

Get some coral in first and see what the flow looks like. When I had the ada pipes, the flow was still ok. It would prob still look better if you used the pipes and added a mp10. I bet you can find someone willing to trade for the Mame.

Cycle is coming along. No ammonia, but still some nitrite. Went shopping yesterday for corals for it and picked up some nice ones. They are in my fusion 10 right now

Couple new frags going in soon

IMG_20150626_1749242_zpsrvqex9rv.jpg

IMG_20150626_1748242_zpscscrrywb.jpg

IMG_20150626_1747042_zpsnhomcgcs.jpg

IMG_20150517_1753582_zpsz6ntize2.jpg

Went back to stock hoses on the fluval.. The hoses that fit the lily pipes didn't cut it for me.

A couple more frags

IMG_20150626_174940_zpspjkt6wog.jpgMy ice fire has browned out over about 3 days. It had nice blue tips and cream body when I put it in there. Nitrate is about 5 on api and po4 is. 03 on the Hannah.

IMG_20150702_195633_zpsi6md1nko.jpg

IMG_20150702_1954372_zpsajedtrbg.jpg

Could be the tank is still super young... At least that's what I would imagine that's the problen !!!

They came from under my 150w Phoenix 14k. I kinda thought it might be the lighting change. Could be that the tank is still young though now that you mention it.

Cencalfishguy56

They came from under my 150w Phoenix 14k. I kinda thought it might be the lighting change. Could be that the tank is still young though now that you mention it.

Lighting IMO, it will brown out then color back up as long as it's isnt bleaching

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived