ReefCleaners.org

Tkpico's 3g reef

Tkpico

Nice tank and choice of polyps corals.

Full tank shot.?

It has bin to long plz post fts every 3-4 weeks.

Hey thank you! I have a few things waiting to be transferred over from my frag tank, I'll post one when it happens.

I just did not know men clean tanks befor any fotos, i just wanted to see the tank. Im sure you can clean but i realy dont care if your tank is clean or not i just wanted to see the tank but if you dont want to show i understand but think it is kinda girly.

I never said anything about cleaning the tank, at all, no clue as to where you got that idea. I have frags to transfer over, that's why I'm not taking a picture. Nothing has changed in my aquarium so there isn't any point to take more pictures of the same things.

I just did not know men clean tanks befor any fotos, i just wanted to see the tank. Im sure you can clean but i realy dont care if your tank is clean or not i just wanted to see the tank but if you dont want to show i understand but think it is kinda girly.

There is a ton of just ignorant and failed notions in this post.

Nice tank. The picotope can be a good setup, and it looks like you're amassing quite a bit of livestock already. Keep up the good work.

Thank you! I am enjoying it quite a bit, there are definitely some changes I want to make, probably move my candy cane to the frag tank and maybe get another nice blasto in its place, I have a couple mushrooms I'm considering moving over as well. Ultimately I would like to get a purple monticap in there but I'm not so confident in my lighting setup.

I have also considered just letting my gorgonian encrust all along the back wall since its spreading like the plague.

Looking good up in hurrrrr mane !!!! How the Zoa's doing ?

Pretty good right now, my electric Oompa and the maul have started producing more polyps so I would say they are settled in. What type of zoa is that in your avatar? Very nice!!

Always a good sign to have them popping off babies so fast. It's been what a week or so ?! It's a Pixie Dust Zoa,very similar or if not the same as the Gold Dust Zoa. Got it as 1 big polyp and baby and now it's at 4 within maybe 2-3 weeks.

Archived