Cultivated Reef

Countdown to Reef-A-Palooza New York 2015

metrokat

Hey, I was told by a friend that the Lounge inside Empire Hotel/Clarion is a good place to hang out

bar.jpg

I wish this was friday night!!! this is the hotel im staying at. lol

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also got a recommendation for THE URBAN PLUM, it's the restaurant and bar at the Holiday Inn

http://www.theurbanplum.com/

33520851-h1-rstln_rest_03.JPG.694x520_de

Everyday 4pm-8pm

Domestic Beer $3

Imported Bottle Beer $4

1$ Off any Well drink, Draft Beer and House Wine

Let's go here. 3 min walk from Meadowloands. I assume we will not all have a car? Sarah and I will take the train/bus from Manhattan.

Sarah and I will be there.

Looking forward to meeting you all!!

Dammit, Dave, get some Tums and Pepto and get up here!!! ;)

Meh, didn't even know this was going on :slap: May have to swing by and take a look. Especially since its only a 15 min trip down the road.

Btw, there is also BWW, Carrabas, Chilis, Outback, etc etc right around there too, if youre into that sort of thing. And shopping

Btw, there is also BWW, Carrabas, Chilis, Outback, etc etc right around there too, if youre into that sort of thing. And shopping

Folks wanted a local thing, not a chain restaurant. I originally did suggest those chain on PM but they did one of these: :slap:

No doubt. Totally makes sense. One other suggestion would be The Shannon Rose. Pretty nice lil "Irish pub". Sure, I grew up with the owner, but that doesn't cloud my judgement. Anyways, its a bit further down rt3, def not walking distance, but something I'd suggestion.

Man!

I would kill to go AND I'm in NYC! Just don't have a ride there and can't rent a car :( (17)

What about a bus?

Man!

I would kill to go AND I'm in NYC! Just don't have a ride there and can't rent a car :( (17)

If we were driving through the city, I'd pick you up, but I definitely don't want to drive through NYC if I don't have to.

Pretty sure there are a bunch of trains from penn station like every thirty minutes to meadolands exposition center. Only like A 25 min ride.

Man!

Harry, PM NY Fishies who is taking a bus/train with his GF to RAP from the city.

Also the website has directions including public transit.

I don't know anything about public transportation- I'm a Miami guy (drive everywhere).

It is very easy. If you would like you could meet us at the Port Authority Bus Station in midtown and we can ride out together. We are planning to get there before it starts.

It is very easy. If you would like you could meet us at the Port Authority Bus Station in midtown and we can ride out together. We are planning to get there before it starts.

Text me when you are in line, if I'm ahead of you come join me, if you're ahead I'll join you. hehehehe.

Archived