Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: DIY LED stuff! (See second post)

Tom@HaslettMI

Tom@HaslettMI

Listed price includes USPS Priority shipping (I'll PM the tracking # once the item has been shipped) and PayPal fees.

ReefKeeper Lite... SOLD. This is the basic unit with display, PC4, iTemp probe, and SID V2. In excellent working condition. There is a little damage to one of the screw holes on the PC4 but it still functons.

0E59FD41-22E0-48DB-B1BF-80B92261289E_zps

MP10ES driver... SOLD!

Please PM if you have any questions and to make arrangements.

Thanks!

Tom

Tom@HaslettMI

I've also got some DIY LED parts available.

LED package: $35 shipped. Includes:

10 LEDGroupBuy 3-up LEDs (RB/NW style). Some are in rough shape but all worked when I took the fixture down.

12 optics for the 3-ups. Unsure of degree... got them in a trade. I used a few in combination with un-optic 3-up and they looked good. Not too spotlighty.

6 berguist pads

CFAC06BF-4E6E-494B-AABF-6EAA65CF6E2F_zps

Next up a Lumia 50-80 degree $10 shipped

F06E74C8-9EBA-4DF2-9FC8-7D2C9DF3504D_zps

Lastly 3 mean well LDD-700H drivers. SOLD. I just bought them but decided to go a different route with my lighting. There is a fourth I will include free. I bent a couple pins but they are all still there.

9E0FBA33-C6BC-4CAB-8AEB-FEE115E1E83B_zps

Please PM me with questions or to make arrangements.

Thanks,

Tom

Wow... Why couldn't this have been posted earlier... Right when I order a single LDD for $10... Stupid good deals though. Free bump !!!

Tom@HaslettMI

Wow... Why couldn't this have been posted earlier... Right when I order a single LDD for $10... Stupid good deals though. Free bump !!!

Cancel that other order! Buy from me!!!!!

Thanks for the bump.

Tom

If it didn't already ship... I would. And too bad I have to treat my gf to 2 year together dinner this weekend,I'd buy those leds too !! Such a shame. -____-

Tom@HaslettMI

If it didn't already ship... I would. And too bad I have to treat my gf to 2 year together dinner this weekend,I'd buy those leds too !! Such a shame. -____-

Sent you a PM.

Tom

Cencalfishguy56

I did my 3 year a month ago haha took her to tepanyaki then we did our traditional disneyland trip once the semester ended and I just ordered a new tank and sump plus been buying equipment talk about my wallet hurting haha

Tom@HaslettMI

RKL is still available. I'm also willing to part it out.

PC4 $65

Display $50

iTemp probe (RJ11 style) $15

SID V2 $15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Tom@HaslettMI

Somebody please buy the LED pack and the Lumia optic! I'm willing to come down in price... so make me an offer!

Tom

Archived