Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Custom Acrylic Work, NEW 5.5G Sump Kit, Sexier 3G S-AIO

MrNanoReef

Cencalfishguy56

wish I had some colors one, the orange/green i have is 1/8". Any particular size in mind?

8x16x16 is what I'm looking at

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would want an ATO container...... Hopefully a cool color! Ill figure out the dimensions in a bit when i get home :)

Do you use "Weld on 4"?

Only color I like are fluorescent Orange/Green, green looks like reactive when its lid the edge glows like neon.

Why it's a secret...j/k yes :)

8x16x16 is what I'm looking at

that's almost 9g, how big is your display tank?

Only color I like are fluorescent Orange/Green, green looks like reactive when its lid the edge glows like neon.

just found out 45g from your post...nice tank! :)

Cencalfishguy56

just found out 45g from your post...nice tank! :)

That's is 9 gallons, it's 20L my DT but I actually want closer to five gallons or 3 gallons just can't think off the top of my head lol

That's is 9 gallons, it's 20L my DT but I actually want closer to five gallons or 3 gallons just can't think off the top of my head lol

I thought it was too big...people use 5 gallon for much larger tank. I only use 2g ATO for my 12g long and 20L as well it last almost two weeks, more like 1.5 week, which by that time I can refill and do wc at the same time.

3g seems more fitted and doesn't take up precious space :)

PM me, lets talk dimensions :)

HarryPotter

I currently use a Home Depot bucket, but its a pain to take in and out and hard to fill.

I would want a rectangular container, 10x15x15, with a 1/2 inch hole in the back lid for the wire/output line and a hinged top in the front to add water. What do you think?

I know advanced acrylics sells some that are almost these exact dimensions, but they are about $120. Do you think yours would be cheaper?

Shit the Advanced acrylics ones are $180 for my size. Sucks.

I have a bunch of acrylic, I might try to DIY if custom is too expensive

I really like the work with the sump. Do you think you can spice up my attempt at a diy media rack for my 40g AIO. My work on it was....bad to say the least.

post-85201-0-92939100-1433959031_thumb.jpg

post-85201-0-95844900-1433959100_thumb.jpg

id 100% buy a sump kit.

I got one ready to take the next flight...pm me :)

I currently use a Home Depot bucket, but its a pain to take in and out and hard to fill.

I would want a rectangular container, 10x15x15, with a 1/2 inch hole in the back lid for the wire/output line and a hinged top in the front to add water. What do you think?

I know advanced acrylics sells some that are almost these exact dimensions, but they are about $120. Do you think yours would be cheaper?

Shit the Advanced acrylics ones are $180 for my size. Sucks.

I have a bunch of acrylic, I might try to DIY if custom is too expensive

I'm in if you are...I can def do it for cheaper, lets talk pm me :)

I really like the work with the sump. Do you think you can spice up my attempt at a diy media rack for my 40g AIO. My work on it was....bad to say the least.

I can't disagree there, pm me exact dimensions, i can def design something for you.

PathOfDeception

The diy work in this is very good I wish I would have dilled my tank......I would deff get one if I needed a sump.

Thanks for the great responses...Pm'd everyone back :)

Just a quick note, i don't have enough acrylics to accept all custom work, but if you guys can help me get started, I can still accept them and get acrylics needed in one order.

Since everyone need different sizes/colors, It will cost me a lot just to buy separate sheet every time. This will allow me to provide what you like and save cost on materials and shipping.

you should make a sock holder that can be siliconed into the corner

For the 10gal sump, i think it'd better to use filter pad on the media rack and save the space for a good size nano skimmer like SC301 or Mini 115, just my thought. I can see that's an option but will be difficult to change out without removing the skimmer first.

Pm sent on a ATO tank.

pm back bro :)

Do you have a 5.5 gallon kit? If so how much. Didn't see one on eBay. Thanks!

Pm'd you with a design sketch.

working on your media rack, hope to see it working for you soon :)

Nickbruh510

Not at all all I'm unsure of who has the design but literally just big enough to fit the bulkhead and it's totally good with the filter sock and it will def still hold a skimmet IMHO a filter sock grabs so much more than a sponge,

This is a complete copy of the (Patented) InTank Media Basket, made by StevieT (One of our sponsors). Sending him this link :)

18307928369_0c00656f6f_z.jpg

18306411170_130a4e3e12_z.jpg

18306411980_ce23f80a9b_z.jpg

Edit:

I like the rest of your work, the hang on AIO is impressive. However the design for the basket is so obviously copied from StevieT, who I appreciate and admire his hard work.

Your ideas are great, and the workmanship impressive. I do not approve of copying the design of another without permission though,

Hold your horses and calm your jets Harry Boy. The OP clearly stated it wasn't for sale and last time I checked (in America) you can put together pretty much whatever you want for your own use, just not profit from it.

Cencalfishguy56

Hold your horses and calm your jets Harry Boy. The OP clearly stated it wasn't for sale and last time I checked (in America) you can put together pretty much whatever you want for your own use, just not profit from it.

It also isn't exact

Thanks for your kind words, i think that if I do offer this kind of media baskets I will redesign it but since they already did I might not.

Cencalfishguy56

Thanks for your kind words, i think that if I do offer this kind of media baskets I will redesign it but since they already did I might not.

No problem, Stevie understands he was there once that's like saying you copied a sump design when everyone does the samething, I want my ATO container but I'm getting paid soon! Then me and you have some business to attend to :D

No problem, Stevie understands he was there once that's like saying you copied a sump design when everyone does the samething, I want my ATO container but I'm getting paid soon! Then me and you have some business to attend to :D

Awesome bro! Can't wait to build your gig :)

I was just thinking all this cutting slots/holes by hand and filings are really PITA and takes so much time. If I get enough orders, i might be able to obtain a laser cutter, that way I can provide much better build and quicker turn around...and no more blisters.

Waiting for reply!

you got it :)

Cencalfishguy56

Awesome bro! Can't wait to build your gig :)

I was just thinking all this cutting slots/holes by hand and filings are really PITA and takes so much time. If I get enough orders, i might be able to obtain a laser cutter, that way I can provide much better build and quicker turn around...and no more blisters.

you got it :)

Id imagine bro but your hard work shows through your projects and hopefully you can get a laser cutter so you can pump out orders faster! Haha

Seems like the pace has picked up a little haha

No my pace is going very slow though...but im almost done with your unit :)

Archived