Coral Vue Hydros

The Farm....

Alex B

Nanofreak79

bbbbballer......Can't wait to get my sticks next month. your whole frag tank build is smart and DA BOSS!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bbbbballer......Can't wait to get my sticks next month. your whole frag tank build is smart and DA BOSS!

Thanks bro. Just let me know when your ready!

Whoa Alex, this guy is looking great

18459528178_c815f3cfbd_h.jpg

Now you really want a frag huh??...lol...its been getting alot of light the last week or so. Amazing how fast corals can change.

oh. my. god.

lol...thanks Rog. Hows its going!

I'll take one of everything! ChaChing!

Whenever your ready!

lemme get that milli

Let me know. I got frags for days

Man, you sure know how to do a proper coral collection. Love that setup.

Thanks man. I've noticed over the years i don't really care about having a display tank. I'm just a coral junky!

Dat milli!

Thanks man!

You're frag tank is cooler than my display/only tank

I'm half impressed and half depressed! :lol:

Thank you!

Drooling..........

:D

Looking legit would love to snag some sps! How's the business?

Whenever your ready just let me know! Im actually not associated with that store anymore, but im doing my own thing. I really have a thing for coral, so i figured i would just focus on that. I have alot of fun with my aquaculture thing. I should have my site and stuff up soon. We become a supporter on NR so i can hook you guys up with fire frags!

More homegrown, colorful, healthy sps :D

Promise not to photodump anymore today...

PC Rainbow...didnt notice how blurry this was till i uploaded it

18660556966_44dee86f0b_c.jpgDSC_0030 by alex barreto, on Flickr

Aqua SD Rainbow milli

18660556466_242f7dcd5b_c.jpgDSC_0028 by alex barreto, on Flickr

ReefRaft Nauti Spiral...and a bright pink mushroom with red dots!...will get a better pic of this soon. Still coloring up

18066246443_e2f628dce9_c.jpgDSC_0024 by alex barreto, on Flickr

This milli has been growing great, but looking like a turd. Looks like its finally on its way to color. This is a amazing piece once fully colored. I wont drop any names yet.

18499097088_65a5f3835b_c.jpgDSC_0023 by alex barreto, on Flickr

Wait are you actually selling SPS? That would be awesome!

I do alot of trading and selling locally, but nothing serious. Just on a hobbyist level. I'm in the process of getting all my permits and licenses now. After that i plan to sell corals online and stuff. This tank is the first of 3-4 tanks that will be my aquaculture setup. My thing is sps, but I will have a little of everything.

HarryPotter

I do alot of trading and selling locally, but nothing serious. Just on a hobbyist level. I'm in the process of getting all my permits and licenses now. After that i plan to sell corals online and stuff. This tank is the first of 3-4 tanks that will be my aquaculture setup. My thing is sps, but I will have a little of everything.

Ooooooooo Yo quiero! Send me pictures of what you have for sale! I have about 7 types of Montis, but am looking to expand into Millipora

Archived