Cultivated Reef

Equipment List

RJWalters

Hey guys I have been away from the hobby for awhile and have recently decided to start another tank. I was wondering what you guys thought about my equipment list. I am unsure if I am leaving anything off. Any input is welcome.

Tank = Standard 10 gallon rimmed tank nothing special

Filter = AC70 with the InTank media basket

Rock = Reef Cleaners dry rock

Sand = Fiji Pink Live Sand

Magnetic Scraper = Tunze Care Mag Nano

Test Kits = API for now but I will get better before I get any SPS

Light = NanoBox Mini Tide with Moonlight upgrade and Bluefish Mini

Heater = 50 watt Cobalt Neo-Therm

Power head = MP10es

Refractometer = Not sure what the brand is can't remember right now

Auto Top Off = Nothing yet but I will probably get the Tunze Nano

Salt = Reef Crystals

I also have filter floss, chemi-pure Blue, buckets, spare power head, spare heater, and plenty of towls :D If you guys have any suggestions on anything that I have or anything that I have forgot please LMK

HarryPotter

You are spending a fancy penny on the equipment, I feel like its a waste to get such a (sorry) mediocre tank to go with it!

If you skip the ATO, you've already paid for a beautiful Mr. Aqua aquarium or a nice Deep Blue tank

Skip the 10g and just go with a innovative marine 10g

I am not interested in an AIO I thought about it for a bit but didn't want to go that way.

You are spending a fancy penny on the equipment, I feel like its a waste to get such a (sorry) mediocre tank to go with it!

If you skip the ATO, you've already paid for a beautiful Mr. Aqua aquarium or a nice Deep Blue tank

I'm not sure how much of a difference one of those tanks would make but for now I think I will stick with what I have. I do have plans to upgrade to a larger tank in the future so this will end up a qt or a hospital tank.

add the surface skimmer to the AC70 with media basket.

Yes I had forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder. ;)

Archived