inTank Media Baskets

Who's your King of the Tank?!

Matteo

Mine is my gold stripe maroon clown, always out and about the center piece of my 29 gallon bio cube. Which fish or invert is your king of the tank!?

post-74975-0-82870700-1432670854_thumb.jpg

if you are referring to the head hancho aka the bully it would be my watchman goby. I figured it would be the clown but nope that guy dominates the bigger clown. Pretty hilarious actually

Currently, that would be my female O. Clown. But, after tonight, hopefully that will shift to my yellowtail tamarin wrasse that I am going to pick up on the way home from work!

Cencalfishguy56

My purple firsfish, he was the first fish in and made sure it was known at feeding time that he would have the first bite haha

I have a relatively aggressive tank, but my super male solar wrasse is probably the most active and "in your face" followed closely by ocellaris clown.

I have a relatively aggressive tank, but my super male solar wrasse is probably the most active and "in your face" followed closely by ocellaris clown.

clowns just follow you for your food lol. My two oce. clowns were always out and about but always ran to the top of the tank when I entered the room. pigs..

This guy

04-15%20Banggai%20640x511_zpsk2fxujjj.jp

do you like cardinals? I was thinking of getting a pair for my tank because they are always out and about

For a couple years Barney the Purple Firefish was the bully of my tank. Harassing my clowns while in their duncan and just being an overall tough guy. After adding some bartlett anthias, the supermale who my fiance has named Tom Brady (Free brady..) has been challenging my firefish but barney still doesn't take any crap.

Cencalfishguy56

For a couple years Barney the Purple Firefish was the bully of my tank. Harassing my clowns while in their duncan and just being an overall tough guy. After adding some bartlett anthias, the supermale who my fiance has named Tom Brady (Free brady..) has been challenging my firefish but barney still doesn't take any crap.

Isn't it funny how they are supposed to be the most skittish but can be the biggest bullies! Mine used to beat up on my clowns haha

I love purple fire fish. Too nervous to get one because I don't have a lid

I didn't have a lid and never had a problem

Cencalfishguy56

Just a matter of time. They're active jumpers.

I'll keep em on a leash ;) lol no but I had him for 7 months before I gave him to the LFS

Archived