Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

WTB: Apex

jtgrimes

Anyone happen to be selling an apex full system ( powerbar, temp and ph probe) or know someone that is?

Thanks!

Thanks! But looking for the more complete system.

if u look at hardware classified I think someone is selling an Apex Lite.

Thanks! But looking for the more complete system.

Your tank is going to have all the bells and whistles huh! hahah You should also check reef2reef for an apex. i think i see them sell more on there then here.

ahahaha! I feel like its never ending. lol. There is so much more out there now days. I had a 75gal prob 5-6 years ago and got out of hobby. Now there's all sorts of stuff out there! :)

Your tank is going to have all the bells and whistles huh! hahah You should also check reef2reef for an apex. i think i see them sell more on there then here.

Cencalfishguy56

ahahaha! I feel like its never ending. lol. There is so much more out there now days. I had a 75gal prob 5-6 years ago and got out of hobby. Now there's all sorts of stuff out there! :)

I just got a lite on R2R for $325 and it was only a couple months old, Id look on there also lol

saltdiscus

tell me about it lol.i came back to saltwater after couple of years and there is so much cool gadget for the reef hobby.
HarryPotter

I've got a brand new apex lite for sale. $400 shipped

Where in south Florida are you located?

I'm in south Miami.

Edit: Apex lite? Sorry I thought you meant Apex. Apex Lite retailed $370 before it was discontinued

Thanks all. I ended up biting the bullet and buying a new one. Please close thread

Nice! congrats!

Archived