Top Shelf Aquatics

Fish suggestions wanted.

Haelstrom

I'm looking to get some more fish for my 75g tank. Here is a list of what I have and the current filtration and maintance schedule. I would like some fish that give the tank more movement. Some thing that is not going to just hide. Though I would love to have a Goby/Shrimp pair.

Current critters:

2 Ocellaris Clowns

2 Bangai Cardinals

1 Six Line Wrasse

1 Blue/Green Chromis

1 Coral Beauty

1 Skunk Cleaner Shrimp (Would adding a blood red fire shrimp cause an issue?)

Current tank setup:

75g display (Reef. Zoanthus, Hammer, Frog Spawn, Torch, Galaxea, Ricordea, GSP and Montipora Digitata)

29g sump

reef octopus 110 skimmer

reef octopus 110 biopellet reactor

brs dual chamber reactor running carbon and GFO

ATO with kalk

30g Water changes every 3-4 weeks. (I know I should do every 2 weeks.)

Pinner Reef

you need a blenny, a flasher warsse, goby or jawfish, swallowtail or ibelli (sp?) angel, That's all of the ones that jumped immediately into my mind.

you need a blenny, a flasher warsse, goby or jawfish, swallowtail or ibelli (sp?) angel, That's all of the ones that jumped immediately into my mind.

Would the Wrasse have issues with each other? And would the Angels have a issue with each other? I've heard that neither care much for similiar species.

I have definetly thought of getting some type of goby, blenny or jawfish. I had a Orange Diamond Goby since my first reef tank but sadly he was lost a few months ago.

LebaneseDlight

If I had 75 gallon, I would have at least one Tang. I would skirt the size rules and get a Yellow Tang. You could go with a smaller Tang like a Kole.

Archived