inTank Media Baskets

Mystery Tye Dye Mushroom

RisingSons87

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RisingSons87

I careless about proving myself, I'm being quite entertained by all of your replies, successful troll is successful

I careless about proving myself, I'm being quite entertained by all of your replies, successful troll is successful

You also 'careless' about spelling and grammar. you're not a successful troll when others take control of your thread and make you look like a moron.

Christopher Marks

To date...unknown user, poor attitude, no pics, claim of sales, no response.

Doesn't look good, does it? Especially with a few known scammers lurking.

As I said...no verifiable data does not mean he is a scammer despite the impression he gives.

But I am wondering who here has the stones to risk $500 sight unseen with little supporting evidence. As Aesop said...who bells the cat?

Great points made. Stay vigilant everyone.

Whether RisingSons87 was trying to scam anyone or not, everything about this listing was high risk. I am glad that everyone here is watching out for each other. Let's work on being more civil though, we're better than name calling!

I cannot determine RisingSons87's intentions here, but I certainly do not care for their attitude. They have been removed from the classified forums. Access to these forums is a privilege, abuse of the community will not be tolerated.

Archived