Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mystery Tye Dye Mushroom

RisingSons87

RisingSons87

2.5-3"+ when happy, not a baby tye dye, has red specks all over with red pie slice, green noticeable by the mouth, no green specks YET! already got 2 babies off this mama, $450 shipped

eraser sized mystery tye dye baby, $150 shipped

BOTH FOR 550 SHIPPED, fedex priority overnight by 1030, in rare case of DOA, will refund with pic of coral in bag within an hour of delivery

PM IS KEY

pm for pics, I can send them through text.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryPotter

Same question here- only 16 posts and selling a $450 shroom?

Oh and also- can we have a picture? Im curious what a $450 mushroom looks like! Never seen one :)

RisingSons87

I've sold and shipped multiple times through r2r and fedex, this is my first FS thread on NR, let's keep this back to topic please. you can pm me if you have any other in depth questions

$550 and no pics? Really 17 post and your throwing out a $450 + $150 shroom with no pics. It is not that hard to take a pic and post it. You are either crazy, lazy, or to stupid to figure out how to post a pic. Or this is a scam. Just cause you claim to have sold on R2R doesn't mean shit. If your gonna put something of this price point out for sale the least you could do is post pics. Unlike basser1 i do mean to disrespect you.

Yes I am one of those morons that will drop cash on a shroom. Hey man good luck on R2R. This stinks of scam to me.

No pic, no cash, no sale. "eraser sized mystery tye dye baby" WTF is that price? r2r has been selling quarter size for $250.

smells like a scam. Way too easy to post pics especially when dealing with corals of this price. Only 17 posts? What is your R2R name if you have sold so much on that forum? Also, if you have sold so many times on that forum then why not post it on that forum? Why come to nano reef specifically to sell this $450 combo of mystery corals? Get a life you chode!

Cencalfishguy56

smells like a scam. Way too easy to post pics especially when dealing with corals of this price. Only 17 posts? What is your R2R name if you have sold so much on that forum? Also, if you have sold so many times on that forum then why not post it on that forum? Why come to nano reef specifically to sell this $450 combo of mystery corals? Get a life you chode!

Hahahaha you called him a chode ?

HarryPotter

omgomgomg exactly
RisingSons87

I've clearly stated that I can either text pics or send through email, people who've sent me their emails and numbers have received pics. it's clear that many of you bafoons would rather troll on a post rather than pm me for pics and negotiate price respectfully like what other people do. this is a scam? I would never ask you to pay through paypal with paypal fee if this was a scam. seems like NR is dead anyway, no traffic whatsoever, maybe it's because this forums mods let their members run amuk, disrespect and derail people's sales post all together. don't like my post? don't comment. don't like my price, don't comment. not interested in my ahroom, don't comment. easy as that

I've clearly stated that I can either text pics or send through email, people who've sent me their emails and numbers have received pics. it's clear that many of you bafoons would rather troll on a post rather than pm me for pics and negotiate price respectfully like what other people do. this is a scam? I would never ask you to pay through paypal with paypal fee if this was a scam. seems like NR is dead anyway, no traffic whatsoever, maybe it's because this forums mods let their members run amuk, disrespect and derail people's sales post all together. don't like my post? don't comment. don't like my price, don't comment. not interested in my ahroom, don't comment. easy as that

Look man, to be completely honest, we have had a number of scams running around the for sale threads recently so please understand that your initial post does look suspicious. You only have a handful of recorded comments, don't post a picture, ask a considerable amount of money, do not have a feedback thread, and then have the audacity to bad mouth our forum??? Not exactly the best way to do business. Maybe you should go back to R2R, or take a moment to apologize if you actually want to sell something here. It really wouldn't hurt to post a picture either. I really don't understand why people can't just post a picture. Why does it have to be through email???

. Why does it have to be through email???

Everything is email , and PM because these types of people are not contributing members of the community, they are just here to make a quick buck. PM and Email are direct lines of communication, no need to dig through threads , just make your cash and leave.

There should be more restrictions on who is allowed to sell imo, 10-15 post limit is nothing

I guess I just dont understand why you would want to deal with sending out a picture over and over to multiple people, following multiple emails, pms, text messages, etc. when you can just upload a picture to the thread, where everyone will see it in one place.

Whatever, this guy made his money. Glad you got to sell what you wanted to. Maybe next time just talk a little bit nicer about the forum that allowed you to make your $500+, or go somewhere else.

I do agree jbb, the 15 comment rule obviously doesn't do much.

Spiderguardnano

shrooms are pending paypal, thank you all for the free bumps, have a nice day

I called bs

Still no pics

Whatever, this guy made his money.

Assumption on your part...

I called bs

Still no pics

More likely IMO.

OP, There ARE some scams running around. Even if you are legit (how would we know), your attitude and methods make you look VERY suspect. I know you got bashed inappropriately, but since you are the vendor I would imagine the line about catching flies with honey vs. vinegar is pertinent.

NR is far from dead, but it is very culture and relationship based. If you want to hock your wares for top dollar in a more commercialized setting, R2R o ReefCentral is probably a better bet.

HarryPotter

Assumption on your part...

More likely IMO.

OP, There ARE some scams running around. Even if you are legit (how would we know), your attitude and methods make you look VERY suspect. I know you got bashed inappropriately, but since you are the vendor I would imagine the line about catching flies with honey vs. vinegar is pertinent.

NR is far from dead, but it is very culture and relationship based. If you want to hock your wares for top dollar in a more commercialized setting, R2R o ReefCentral is probably a better bet.

Hell yeah. Take the BS to reefcentral! Ongomgomg

RisingSons87

the shroom is sold, what's more to talk about. you guys have a nice day, glad to see NR's forum mods are dissolving unnecessary negative feedback

HarryPotter

the shroom is sold, what's more to talk about. you guys have a nice day, glad to see NR's forum mods are dissolving unnecessary negative feedback

No problem, you too! I'm still curious about what the $500 shroom looks like- can you PM me a pic?

LebaneseDlight

Geez, the mob really went after the OP. I don't see why that was necessary. I doubt any of you are interested in purchasing said shroom. Did any of you guys think someone would have bought the $550 shrooms without photos, and berrating the OP was a PSA?

I know for a fact I was interested and I also know another member was also a serious buyer. The price was not the issue. The way you went about it was just wrong.

RisingSons87

how did I go about it wrong? I'm a busy guy and I don't have home cpu. I have to do everything through my smart phone and am not the best with tech anyway. still doesn't change the fact that you and half a dozen other people came onto my post unjustly and started accusing, slandering, and ridiculing me of trying to pull off a scam all because I don't have many posts and didn't post a picture, sheeesh

mods you can close this down now, senseless to keep it up. while it still is, I may still have a couple more shrooms hiding in my tank. serious inquiries can pm me

Archived