SaltCritters.com

Poll: Favourite dwarf angelfish.

k4ndyk1ng

Favourite dwarf angelfish   

47 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favourite dwarf angelfish?

• Flame back
    • Bicolour
    • Coral beauty
    • Red stripe
    • Rusty
    • Lemon peel
    • Yellow
    • Flame
    • Multicolour
    • Black nox
    • Tibicen
    • Half black
    • Fireball
    • Bluefin
    • Fisher's
    • Pygmy yellowtail
    • Golden
    • Potters
    • Yellowfin
    • Cherub
    • Other

What about Cherub Angel?

That would count as my favourite. Only one I hae kept, but I love the colours and behaviour.

What about Cherub Angel?

That would count as my favourite. Only one I hae kept, but I love the colours and behaviour.

Same here. Cherub pygmy.

What about Cherub Angel?

Same here. Cherub pygmy.

Idk, I had one too lol. These are the dwarfs on liveaquaria (if you didn't notice)

I made a cherub and other category :)

My joculator <3

Isn't that a bicolour?

fishfreak0114

I just got a flame and it is the most beautiful fish ever. I can barely look away from it it is so pretty. It has a good personality too.

I like the coral beauty they have a great personality and some cool color patterns. I also like the lemon peel and the fire ball.

ive only ever had two angels: a fireball and currently my venustus. both are great fish, but the venustus just seems to have more 'personality', in that he takes notice of my presence.

your choice really depends more on the tank its going in, but there is an angel for everyone

Thanks for all the replies guys!

I just got a flame and it is the most beautiful fish ever. I can barely look away from it it is so pretty. It has a good personality too.

wow, might consider one of those!

Thanks for including the cherub!

no problem, i dont know how i forgot it, i had one!

I like the coral beauty they have a great personality and some cool color patterns. I also like the lemon peel and the fire ball.

i like the look of all of them lolol, my personal fav is the golden though

IDK, I'm not picky. They all taste good fried up with a light breading.

+1 to that, not the expensive ones though :0

ive only ever had two angels: a fireball and currently my venustus. both are great fish, but the venustus just seems to have more 'personality', in that he takes notice of my presence.

your choice really depends more on the tank its going in, but there is an angel for everyone

what do you mean by the tank it is going in?

I miss having a dwarf angel in my tank. When the time permits I hope to have a golden angelfish harem someday. For the time being my only angels are two yellow masked swallowtails. :)

what do you mean by the tank it is going in?

i mean the size. you wouldn't put a flame angel in a 16g cube but it would be fine in your 60.

also, it seems that some species of dwarfs are much less prone than others to start eating coral.

I miss having a dwarf angel in my tank. When the time permits I hope to have a golden angelfish harem someday. For the time being my only angels are two yellow masked swallowtails. :)

yeah, i love the golden ones, i think im getting one for £60 next month, what ever that is in $

i mean the size. you wouldn't put a flame angel in a 16g cube but it would be fine in your 60.

also, it seems that some species of dwarfs are much less prone than others to start eating coral.

yeah, i thought thats what you meant. :)

Potters, because, well, Potters!!

IMG_1010.jpg

Beautiful!

Lemon Peel then Potters Then Flame Angel then coral beauty but I love them all really.

Yep, thats why im asking :D

rone_kevin66

I love my coral beauty. Just picked him up Sunday and I love watch him swim and pick off my LR. for the price and size they are you won't get a more beautiful angle imo

yeah, i love the golden ones, i think im getting one for £60 next month, what ever that is in $

Converted to about the same price here. I've found them locally from $90-$110.

Coral Beauties are my favorite, especially when the blue is a dark inky color. Then Flame angels are next.

• 5 weeks later...
NinjaReefer

I like this thread, but I dont know what to vote for. The names Fireball and flameback are kind of interchangable with either Centropyge aurantonotus or Centropyge acanthops depending on who you ask.

Anyways I vote for C Aurantonotus.

Archived