Cultivated Reef

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

Very cool! Not really an SPS fan except for montis. You just have to love them! :)

Yeah I love montipora- they grows quickly, have such a variety of colors, and are much tougher than acropora. I always wanted starburst, so when I saw them cheap at a swap I had to get two :rolleyes:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thecoralbeauty

Yeah I love montipora- they grows quickly, have such a variety of colors, and are much tougher than acropora. I always wanted starburst, so when I saw them cheap at a swap I had to get two :rolleyes:

or you could give me one..... :ninja:

or you could give me one..... :ninja:

Need time, one is for growing out and fragging and the other is for me.

I wish there were more types of PLATING montipora. There are dozens of types of encrusting, but not nearly as many varieties of plating.

Heres one I am looking at now. But I don't like placing encrusting montipora :(

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-29%20at%207.40.0

Harry its a new page. WE NEED A PUPPY PIC!!!

Here is Jackson before his visit to the vet!

65A1CBE1-E498-40E1-ABF3-A7A494A29BE1_zps

The clownfish was being territorial around its anemone and bit off Jackson's leg :(

FE6EE863-779D-4B51-91E2-4D58F80B6198_zps

SO CUTE!!! I keep forgetting what he is, do you mind telling? My dad is looking for a smaller dog but they seem to have a ton of personality.

SO CUTE!!! I keep forgetting what he is, do you mind telling? My dad is looking for a smaller dog but they seem to have a ton of personality.

Australian Shepherd

I unhappy with the lack of growth rings on Lucinda. I'm raising the Radion intensity again and moved the clam onto a newly added piece of rock.

0EFF69FD-6EEA-4A90-8E8F-52D181BA32F7_zps

There's like zero growth lines on lucindas shell. Just more light?

I'd say just needs more time. So you have two starbursts and two Setosas? Did I read that right? That dog looks like it can do some epic backflips. Get on his training in this reguard.

I'd say just needs more time. So you have two starbursts and two Setosas? Did I read that right? That dog looks like it can do some epic backflips. Get on his training in this reguard.

Yes! Cheap cheap frags at a swap so I got a few doubles. 2 starburst, 2 Setosa, 2 Jedi mind trick, etc.

Yes! Cheap cheap frags at a swap so I got a few doubles. 2 starburst, 2 Setosa, 2 Jedi mind trick, etc.

But the backflips?

Not yet... But yes "stay", "sit", "come", and STOP#######BITINGMEIMJUSTSWIMMING

Trick to getting them to do it is to toss the treat just over his head.

Not yet... But yes "stay", "sit", "come", and STOP#######BITINGMEIMJUSTSWIMMING

LOL all three of our dogs like to swim but when the poodles swim, I have 150 lbs of dogs coming at me wanting to climb on my shoulders or wanting me to throw a ball to them. Stella does her little circles, goes out, suns herself then takes another dip in an hour or so.

The tank looks great Harry!

I thought of you today - I'm at a conference for military simulation systems in Orlando this week, and met an interesting guy who was on one of the panels. He used to be a musician (was one of Dr Dre's producers), but later got into aviation, aritifcial intelligence, and UAV's. I thought of you when he told me he's a founder of UAVSA, an industry association for drone manufacturers. They're hosting the International Drone Exhibition in LA next week. When I was talking to him I kept thinking "Harry would love to talk to this guy..." :)

The tank looks great Harry!

I thought of you today - I'm at a conference for military simulation systems in Orlando this week, and met an interesting guy who was on one of the panels. He used to be a musician (was one of Dr Dre's producers), but later got into aviation, aritifcial intelligence, and UAV's. I thought of you when he told me he's a founder of UAVSA, an industry association for drone manufacturers. They're hosting the International Drone Exhibition in LA next week. When I was talking to him I kept thinking "Harry would love to talk to this guy..." :)

Just saw this- thats awesome! The future is going to be so interesting with UAVS.. from preserving coral reefs to guarding rhinos to medical care :)

Lucinda on May 2nd

9D943E09-1A79-41E6-A207-9B5467AB22E6_zps

DD86BA0F-2A7B-431A-A541-656071A4A745_zps

Lucinda now

18A39C6D-C8F4-414A-86DC-5A1206239DD4_zps

thecoralbeauty

My old tank- crashed when anemone ripped up in Koralia when I was away :(

IMG_4125_zpsmelgo9yx.jpg

love those colors!

mushrooms are fun and under appreciated in my opinion.

however, the "designer" ones seem a bit crazy sometimes. as with any coral, i suppose.

WOW! Possibly my favorite coral! Never saw such a neon LPS before. $20 walling hammer- this thing lights up the tank whether under whites or blues :)

8790AC0C-B135-427C-88E6-C9B48FBC25D3_zps

Archived