inTank Media Baskets

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

The one in the center up behind the stick Acro - to the left of the clown( not the one behind it)- I zoomed in but can't tell- looks to be greenish with pink

or purple edges

On the lower left I have a Sunset Montipora, on the upper right a Montipora Undata

F87EF0FB-6C45-4898-B676-A681F159BCEF_zps

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow that guy belongs in the wild

He has an acre to roam in an almost-forest, it's a pretty good life lol. Every morning he goes back to the food and every night sleeps in a wooden pen

E7AF4FFD-0B03-4911-93A0-79CA6ED887B0_zps

Very nice sulcata tortise! I would love to have one but no place to keep it in the winter months once it grows big!

Montipora Undata :)

Very nice coral- encrusts AND plates, gets purple/green with white polyps.

Got it- looked different in the FTS

Very nice sulcata tortise! I would love to have one but no place to keep it in the winter months once it grows big!

Yep, they get pretty hug and heavy. We have an outdoor pen that has heating lamps for winter, but Florida winters get to a low of 55*

Sadly I didn't buy anything from the LC live sale. I have some $$ but can't take the $50 shipping for $100 worth of coral. Bummer, maybe next time. :(

D24DC608-3623-4DB7-9278-C35EAC5FB2BD_zps

Where is he going?

To elaborate, he's going with us to a restaurant on the water during a tropical storm.

It's freakinf crazy... Under a giant tent eating burgers with rain

Current frags looking to trade. The Green Encrusting are about 1.5", and the caps about 1/2".

2x Green Montipora Cap.

2x Green Montipora Encrusting

4x Purple Montipora Cap.

Pictures or it didn't happen! Are those genas Idaho grape and seasons greetings?

Ill get pictures in a few minutes- just mixed up the tank.

I might frag some Montipora Undata or try my hand at the Sunset Montipora as well. But then it'll be a few weeks before I'm confident they are encrusting and ready to go.

Oh and red montipora frags!

Things are filling in nicely. The tank is beginning to have a more mature look. Good job!

Thanks! I tried out fragging, but nothing too big because my corals are pretty small :)

06DD38C1-E5D0-4E3B-9136-DE7CEA986F5E_zps

Pictures or it didn't happen! Are those genas Idaho grape and seasons greetings?

Not Genas, but here is Idaho Grape, Montipora Undata (no PE since newly fragged), red cap, purple cap, etc.

06DD38C1-E5D0-4E3B-9136-DE7CEA986F5E_zps

righttirefire

I like it harry. I'd say give the new frags a couple weeks to "stabalize" before shocking with freight. I defiantly want, but need to wait to see what my birdsnest do.

Archived