Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

InTank...

tibbsy07

Let me tell y'all a bit about StevieT and InTank Mediabaskets...

I ordered one of these mediabaskets from InTank on Tuesday. Ordered one for my IM 10. Wouldn't you know it, ordering was easy? Jerks. They make it soooooo easy to get it all taken care of on their site. I even got a CONFIRMATION email and tracking number for shipping.

The package was sent priority mail, 2-day to me. Can you believe I got it TODAY? 2-days shipped to my door for a 2-day shipped package. Bollocks.

Then... oh, then. I opened the flippin' package. Ugh. InTank. WTF? Look at this packaging. Insulting.

N1ag6mH.jpg

thLk7RT.jpg

It came all nice and neat. Packaged perfectly. Who do they think I am?

And the audacity to package a piece of candy and a sticker in the box? What am I, some cheap worker of the night to be bought?

alVKVj9.jpg

And then the crux, the damn quality of this hunk of acrylic. Laser cut to perfection. Ugh. And can you imagine my horror - the thing fits perfectly?! What kind of scam IS this, Stevie?

And now the worst part? I have to give these jackholes an 11/10 for service, speed, ease of ordering, customer service, quality of their product. Ugh.

GFY Stevie. I'm going to be a slave to your products for as long as you make them. Jerkface.

;) Go buy yo'self some InTank goodies. Definitely worth it. Best mediabaskets I have used for AIOs and for my aquaclear.

I ordered one of these mediabaskets from InTank on Tuesday. Ordered one for my IM 10. Wouldn't you know it, ordering was easy? Jerks. They make it soooooo easy to get it all taken care of on their site. I even got a CONFIRMATION email and tracking number for shipping.

The package was sent priority mail, 2-day to me. Can you believe I got it TODAY? 2-days shipped to my door for a 2-day shipped package. Bollocks.

Then... oh, then. I opened the flippin' package. Ugh. InTank. WTF? Look at this packaging. Insulting.

N1ag6mH.jpg

thLk7RT.jpg

And the audacity to package a piece of candy and a sticker in the box? What am I, some cheap worker of the night to be bought?

alVKVj9.jpg

And then the crux, the damn quality of this hunk of acrylic. Laser cut to perfection. Ugh. And can you imagine my horror - the thing fits perfectly?! What kind of scam IS this, Stevie?

And now the worst part? I have to give these jackholes an 11/10 for service, speed, ease of ordering, customer service, quality of their product. Ugh.

GFY Stevie. I'm going to be a slave to your products for as long as you make them. Jerkface.

;) Go buy yo'self some InTank goodies. Definitely worth it. Best mediabaskets I have used for AIOs and for my aquaclear.

All true. Intank just kicks ass. Just got some chemi pure blue from them,I'm even using my nano cube 28 media basket in a custom aio I made in a 40 breeder. Great products,service,and shipping.

Islandoftiki

I had a similar experience. My stupid order came all packaged nice and neat, and what's worse, I made one little minor request to hand draw a mantis shrimp on the package and what did he do? He not only hand drew a mantis shrimp, he completely adorned the package with home-made mantis shrimp decals.

D6321528-orig_zps8ebe07c0.jpg

mediabasket_zpsdd4cb036.jpg

Unbelievable, huh?

Maybe the only consolation here was that the Swedish fish candy made an excellent garnish for my cocktail.

IMG_00461_zpsdda1c17a.jpg

But, ultimately, it's beautifully made aquarium crap....

47B5CFD4-orig_zpsd998640d.jpg

reefernanoman

Stevie took my money long time ago with my Nanocube 28g media basket, then he did it again with my media basket for my fusion 10G recently . Then again with the Chemipure blue nano! When is this going to end? Oh yeah, he hooked me on those candy shaped fish too! This is preposterous! Super fast shipping, great quality products, man oh man, my wallet is in trouble.

righttirefire

He told me his baskets kill fish!

Oregon is one of those states I forget exist until stuff like this.

But keep or start giving me money. We're also the #1 scapegoat if your fish all die.

WTF is this? I sleep in after a long night of drinking after softball, show up to the office bout 10am to receive UPS then take a nap. Make shipping Jeff pack all the orders, hope he adds a bribe via a piece of candy and somehow. Somehow you can NOT spell the company I built from scratch correctly. Working 90 hr weeks, moving from IL to WI from a 10,000 sqft shop to my parents garage to a house purchased to run a business out of it's basement them to a commercial office and warehouse where we make magic daily.

I slaved for years expensing hookers and blow on tax returns and somehow you think inTank is spelled like the edmucated would.

sheesh. I wish the very most wet water on you. So wet it just oozes out the glass.

HarryPotter

N1ag6mH.jpg

thLk7RT.jpg

alVKVj9.jpg

GFY Stevie. I'm going to be a slave to your products for as long as you make them. Jerkface

Dammit.

Do you all. I thought I FINALLY found an excuse to NOT buy two media baskets for my new RL-45.

Stevie- any chance of getting hand drawn TRUE Percula clownfish?

Damnnit.

WTF is this? I sleep in after a long night of drinking after softball, show up to the office bout 10am to receive UPS then take a nap. Make shipping Jeff pack all the orders, hope he adds a bribe via a piece of candy and somehow. Somehow you can NOT spell the company I built from scratch correctly. Working 90 hr weeks, moving from IL to WI from a 10,000 sqft shop to my parents garage to a house purchased to run a business out of it's basement them to a commercial office and warehouse where we make magic daily.

I slaved for years expensing hookers and blow on tax returns and somehow you think inTank is spelled like the edmucated would.

sheesh. I wish the very most wet water on you. So wet it just oozes out the glass.

Listen here, StevieTakes-money-for-awesome-products-great-service-and-shipping... I cant help that my autocorrect for some reason capitalizes your broken name, ok? You keep this up and i just might have to buy more stuff, senseless turd.

Any real company would have sent a lackey here to complain about the misspelling of the corporate name.

Jerks...

Archived