inTank Media Baskets

Stocking question

Deejax

I currently have a 29 biocube with a male and female lubbocks wrasse and a linear blenny. I had a blackcap bass arrive doa with my last order of fish so now i'm contemplating ways to get free shipping again lol. I was thinking about getting a school of threadfin cardinal fish(3-4) along with another black cap. Would this be overkill for my biological filtration? I have about 17 lbs of live rock.

HarryPotter

Sounds a bit excessive, 6+ fish in a 29g biocube. (I mention BioCube because it specifically has no sump/volume for a larger skimmer)

Do you have a picture? Im curious how it looks, and HELLLLLOOOO to another Floridian!

Arkayology

7-8 fish would be a lot for a 29g tank. Also, those wrasses need more swimming room than what you are giving them IMO.

I love being in florida just got here a year ago. Its nice how much more available things are down here, must be great in miami. I was thinking this would be too many fish i'll have to get some frags or inverts. I'll upload a picture when I get home the rockwork doesn't take up much swimming room the wrasses seem to do fine.

Archived