inTank Media Baskets

GSP takeover!

14biocubeGuy

14biocubeGuy

Looks good just cut and peel like I do and give away or sell..

Like the tank!

Just wanna let you know i took the big rock on top out and tried to cut with an exacto knife but the matt is too deep in the rock. So i took a wire brush and brush the majority of the mat. I also put peroxide on it and rinsed it with tank water. Ill take pics soon as my dumb phone charges.

Pinner Reef

Have you talked to any LFS to see if they would be willing to trade you a new rock for the GSP covered one? Personally I'd just take the corals you want off (Chisel) and start with new rocks. Or let your current ones dry in the sun for a few days.

14biocubeGuy

20150519_195217_zpsryszpxky.jpg

20150519_195151_zpsohkejrqk.jpg

Have you talked to any LFS to see if they would be willing to trade you a new rock for the GSP covered one? Personally I'd just take the corals you want off (Chisel) and start with new rocks. Or let your current ones dry in the sun for a few days.

I would but I'm not fond of my LFS and i don't wanna see all that money go down the tubes.

It looks good in your tank. What would you replace it with? Why not leave it? Any thing you put in your tank will need trimming at some point some species just need trimming more than others. GSP peels up very easy and is easy to keep in check. I used to trade mine to the LFS for store credit. Lasers, Peroxide are not the way to go.

14biocubeGuy

It looks good in your tank. What would you replace it with? Why not leave it? Any thing you put in your tank will need trimming at some point some species just need trimming more than others. GSP peels up very easy and is easy to keep in check. I used to trade mine to the LFS for store credit. Lasers, Peroxide are not the way to go.

The reason i want to trim the GSP back is because i really want the montipora to grow and the GSP is about to over run it. I love SPS corals so. I wanted to add a chalice somewhere in that corner. My plan is to push the GSP back enough so I can cut off a little bit and attach it to a rock that will be alone in the middle of the sanded

I really wanna see the lasers come out.

Its about to get all star wars in here! haha

The stag horn in the left side of my tank is my piece that seeded my back wall.

I just leaned it up against the back wall and it grew there..

I just scrape it off the wall and give it away..

Archived