Top Shelf Aquatics

ReefCleaners Dry Rock- hands down the best in the Market!

HarryPotter

We appreciate it!

Fifteen pounds on the way for my new ArtFully Acrylic AIO-16. I never specified the tank dimensions in the order. Will I have an opportunity to do this when I get my human email?

I am pretty sure I figured out which one is yours from the time of the order, we will have it packed up soon and on its way over today.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rock arrived safe and sound albeit frozen as it is sub zero up here on the frozen tundra. I am extremely pleased! All five pieces are intact with no breakage whatsoever. The rocks LEGO-like quality allowed me to quickly build multiple attractive rock structures right out of the box on my kitchen table. This is some very attractive rock. Much better than the Walt Smith 2.1 boulders that I currently have. That stuff has been banished to the basement tank.

• 2 weeks later...

I concur... I ordered the 30# package for my Biocube 29 several weeks ago. Fantastic quality and fits together perfectly for my purposes. I'm cycling right now but will definitely be back for some clean up critters when I'm ready. Thanks John!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks John! Nice pieces, lots of holes for frag plugs, critters, etc.

One of these rocks may not be a rock :lol:

F8EBB5ED-9651-4A7D-A5F3-C108D4308C6B_zps

Haha! He blends in, it took me a second. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i bought 30 pounds from reef cleaners and it was greatsent nice rocks to fill my Innovative marine mini 40 nuvo thanks john. Also sorry to so long to leave a review wanted to see if it would leach any phosphates which it hasnt yet and it has been in tank for about 3 weeks

I got my rock which looks good....

Except the rubble in the bottom and small chunks broken off. I think UPS dropped it a few times.

• 3 months later...
whiteheadfamily2415

John, I'm setting up a standard 125 gallon (72" length) and want to have two "islands" with an arch or bridge of rock suspended between them. Would 100lbs be enough for this? I'm not familiar with the density of your rock. Also, is it easier to work with softball sized rocks or larger/longer ones?

Thanks,

Richard

• 2 weeks later...
johnmaloney

Sorry for getting to this so late. I would get a mix of sizes and I think it would take more like 150 pounds to get that look you want. YOu will want the larger rocks for the base of the structure.

My 15-pound box comes today, and I can't wait! It makes me want to call into work and tell them that something important came up and that I can't make it in today.

Cencalfishguy56

My 15-pound box comes today, and I can't wait! It makes me want to call into work and tell them that something important came up and that I can't make it in today.

youll be impressed, I have the 15 pound box i

youll be impressed, I have the 15 pound box i

Bummer. I got a notice from UPS that my package was damaged in transit and that they will be contacting the sender. Looks like it'll be a while before I actually get my rock.

HarryPotter

Bummer. I got a notice from UPS that my package was damaged in transit and that they will be contacting the sender. Looks like it'll be a while before I actually get my rock.

Shoot that stinks. It is definitely hard shipping rock in cardboard boxes :(

Agreed.

I just got another update from UPS. It states: "Package has been received from UPS Access Point™ location. UPS will process as necessary. / Delivery will be rescheduled.: Lima, OH, United States". Hopefully that means that only the box was damaged and the rock is suitable for delivery.

I do wish that they would still deliver damaged packages and let the receiver decide whether to file a claim or not.

John offered me a refund when I emailed him, but he must be crazy. I told him that there's no way I want a refund after all of the good reviews and the time he spends personally responding to my emails when I need help. I told him that I want some of his rock regardless. It's little things like that which keep customers happy and loyal.

At least UPS told you they damaged the box. In May I ordered some pods and phyto from a place I have ordered from before. Box comes and it's about 5x larger than it usually is and had a copy of the UPS label taped to it. I opened it and inside was a plastic bag with the original box soaking wet, one of the pod bags was empty and had leaked everywhere. I have ordered rock from John 2 or 3 times, the box always looks like UPS played hockey with it and all the rock is fine inside. Hopefully they just damaged the box throwing it around and your rock is all good.

I have so many pictures of damaged boxes from UPS on my phone that it's kind of ridiculous. Luckily only casualty so far has been the pods. You should have seen the look on my face when UPS delivered my ATI dimmable SunPower last week by just backing the truck in my driveway, pushing the boxes (had 4 packages that day) off the back and left. Huge hole in that box, but fixture was fine.

Cencalfishguy56

hell yea, my box was almost torn to shit when I got it but all the rock was intact lol

Archived